Will temple make it to the boro?

DA BOSS

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Temple most definitely will not make it to the buro this year...especcially now that their number two player (Andrews) is out for the year....even with him they werent lookin to strong...in single A....the only two that have a chance from chattanooga are Arts and Sciences def., and maybe grace...maybe...but temple is not even in the question this year if you ask me...next year yes....but def. not this season...

but

I believe temple will go farther than GRACE.GRACE doesnt use Mcmasters as they should,he should be averaging about 30 a game but most nights under 20.WHY?

I had heard that he could have finished the season but chose to have surgery now. If this is true, why? Was it a dislocation problem? If so, that makes sense since the rehab is about six months.

All I can say is that his family decided it would be best for him to have the surgery now and, while it was a dissapointment for the team to lose him, hopefully it will work out for Brandon in the long run. His decision is certainly benefiting some 2nd stringers who are gaining experience now that will help them compete for his spot next year.

• 2 weeks later...

Conclusion

Speculation

Got your order backwards.

everything you just pulled out of my comments were out of context! i really dont care about it all i know is that Temple defly wont make it out of region this year, CSAS killed Temple in they own gym by 27 points, just think in feb. when temple comes to East 3rd street, i hope we dont break the board on y'alls toe