Ravenwood 28

York 57

Brentwood Academy 41

Livingston Academy 64 (OT)

Franklin 55

Ravenwood 47

Summertown 38

Tomorrow's Schedule

10:00 Franklin vs. Ravenwood (7th Place Game)

1:00 Summertown vs. FRA (5th Place Game)

4:00 Ravenwood vs. Brentwood Academy (Third Place Game)

7:00 Livingston Academy vs. York (Championship Game)

All games tomorrow are at Ravenwood High School.

LA won in OT. It wasn't LA's best game offensively, but they pulled out a win. They led by 15 at the half but a very cold 3 quarter gave Franklin a chance to get back in the game. The Lady Cats proved to be too much during overtime play. I give Franklin girls credit. They battled back and made some clutch shots that I wouldn't think would fall conistantly for them (ie. three point shot at buzzer to force overtime.)

So yes, LA is in the championship tonight against York. The Lady Wildcats had to beat Franklin by 13 to assure themselves the right to play in that game. Summertown was unbeaten in that pool as well going into last night's game. If they had beaten Ravenwood by 18 points, then they would have been playing in the championship tonight. But Summertown didn't even win, which was a surprise to the blue and white faithful from Overton County.

LA won in OT. It wasn't LA's best game offensively, but they pulled out a win. They led by 15 at the half but a very cold 3 quarter gave Franklin a chance to get back in the game. The Lady Cats proved to be too much during overtime play. I give Franklin girls credit. They battled back and made some clutch shots that I wouldn't think would fall conistantly for them (ie. three point shot at buzzer to force overtime.)

So yes, LA is in the championship tonight against York. The Lady Wildcats had to beat Franklin by 13 to assure themselves the right to play in that game. Summertown was unbeaten in that pool as well going into last night's game. If they had beaten Ravenwood by 18 points, then they would have been playing in the championship tonight. But Summertown didn't even win, which was a surprise to the blue and white faithful from Overton County.

so how do you think york and livingston will match up in championship ?????

ravewood and brentwood game also??????

would like to know prediction see who knows