Final Thoughts in Single A

kazam37

WC could be a real contender next year. Not only do they return Rice's Son at QB but his other Son who will be a Freshman next year. He is a tough kid.

To MoTo on mTp losing there line, they only loose 2 of there starting 9 on both sides of the line. Those two being the center & right tackle on offense. They return everyone on the defensive line. Marco will be gone but mTp should contend for 5th straight region title.

Love to see another JB-mTp third round game. Who knows, we will soon see.

Ju-Ju will return & possibly be Walt's 5th straight Mr Football nominee. I do see Antonio (Beast of a Sophomore) being a nominee in a couple years.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WC could be a real contender next year. Not only do they return Rice's Son at QB but his other Son who will be a Freshman next year. He is a tough kid.

To MoTo on mTp losing there line, they only loose 2 of there starting 9 on both sides of the line. Those two being the center & right tackle on offense. They return everyone on the defensive line. Marco will be gone but mTp should contend for 5th straight region title.

Love to see another JB-mTp third round game. Who knows, we will soon see.

Ju-Ju will return & possibly be Walt's 5th straight Mr Football nominee. I do see Antonio (Beast of a Sophomore) being a nominee in a couple years.

I thought you guys were losing more than that on the line but I guess I'm a year behind. Now that you mention it I remember the discussions earlier in the year about all the young guys on the line. If you guys return that many up front then MP will be fine because there's enough athletes to make a backfield or two.

I thought you guys were losing more than that on the line but I guess I'm a year behind. Now that you mention it I remember the discussions earlier in the year about all the young guys on the line. If you guys return that many up front then MP will be fine because there's enough athletes to make a backfield or two.

Mt.Pleasant will be fine.They are the team to beat because they have won it the last four years.It's amazing what a good coach can do.Coach Smith is one of the best around regardless of who he has on his team.Evidently the kids like playing for him.When they played Wayne Co. he had all 73 dressed.The guy does a great job!

Region 5 and 6 has to figure a way to get to the big dance.It got alot harder with the new coaches they got at Union City.Put them with those athletes and you have a pretty good nucleus for years to come.And after watching South Pitt in the championship game we don't have a kid who can match up with any of their kids and that is including Marco.They were in a different league than us.Kind of disheartening to tell you the truth.And lets not even talk about Trousdale Co.I hear they are loaded.The good thing about that is our winner in the West will only have to play one of them.

Good luck to everyone because Class A football will be real interesting next year!