Wrestling Software

grmjack5150

I run several tournaments each year including helping run the Georgia state tournament and we use The Wrestling Tourney from Preferred Educational Software.

You can find the software here:

http://www.pes-sports.com/pe01000.htm

We're trying to come up with a new way to display bouts other than using Excel and a projector.

RMC, did you say Excel and a projector? Sounds like my handiwork has made it down to Georgia, that is if you got it from the guys in Chattanooga.

Anyway, I would recommend the software by Preferred Educational Software too.

RMC, did you say Excel and a projector? Sounds like my handiwork has made it down to Georgia, that is if you got it from the guys in Chattanooga.

Anyway, I would recommend the software by Preferred Educational Software too.

I do many of the middle tennessee tournaments and I also use PES. I also found a bout board program that I like from a guy in Alabama.

email me and I will attach and send it to you.

fiscon@fiscusconsulting.com

I recently attended a tournament where they had a nice display for the bout numbers. It had a small area to the right of the mat line that you entered the new bout number and it moved everything over for you. I think you could also change the number of mats with ease as well. It was a four mat tournament and I watched them change it over to 2 pretty easily.

I recently attended a tournament where they had a nice display for the bout numbers. It had a small area to the right of the mat line that you entered the new bout number and it moved everything over for you. I think you could also change the number of mats with ease as well. It was a four mat tournament and I watched them change it over to 2 pretty easily.

That is probably the board that we use for tournaments managed by MAT CONTROL. Shoot me an email and I will give to you, I got it for free.

Just wanted to get some opinions on the different wrestling tournament software programs out there. Which do you think are the best. Also I see a program that displays the bout numbers, does anyone know what program this is and where I can get it??

Gary Brownwell has created software that has been used at NCAAs and the Olympics here is his company's website:

Escape Sports Tournament Software