Mid-South Classic Final

Ragland_JC_1

Dyer cleared the lane davis scored. Screens were set..davis scored. I don't think dyer was ever thrown the ball last night..If baxter plays superstar ball, jc by 30 again. If the bees play TEAM BASKETBALL it will be closer. Lets suppose baxter plays TEAM BASKETBALL it will be a 10 point game or less. Oh, somebody fix gatorbill some good popcorn not the nasty kind /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I thnk baxter has talent just tooo tooo much of davis. I got tired of watching her... This was the first time I had seen Baxter play this year... May both teams be injury free. GO BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excuse me when you play hard you should get a chance to score. If some of the team is cold which is what happened last night then somebody has to step up and is exactly what DAVIS did. If it had not been for her they would have lost. She scored more than half the points herself. The ball was in the hands of all the other players on the Upperman team plenty last night they just could not do anything with it. Thank Goodness they had Davis or they would have been in trouble last night. It was just her night to have a good game it will be somebody elses the next time. If you knew how many people in the crowd come to see Davis play you might think they way you do. Sounds like a little jealousy to me? Ask all the colleges that have contacted her how they like to see her play

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excuse me when you play hard you should get a chance to score. If some of the team is cold which is what happened last night then somebody has to step up and is exactly what DAVIS did. If it had not been for her they would have lost. She scored more than half the points herself. The ball was in the hands of all the other players on the Upperman team plenty last night they just could not do anything with it. Thank Goodness they had Davis or they would have been in trouble last night. It was just her night to have a good game it will be somebody elses the next time. If you knew how many people in the crowd come to see Davis play you might think they way you do. Sounds like a little jealousy to me? Ask all the colleges that have contacted her how they like to see her play

I don't give a rats behind how many colleges have contacted her. No one stepped up because davis was the only one with the ball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why not throw it into the middle for dyer? or what about the MOST UNDESTIMATED PLAYER on the team the maynard girl. Why would I be jealous? we stomped you guys 30 points the last time we played. I think basketball is a team effort. Dana always tries to have a superstar on the team instead of having a team. You guys should have won the state last year!!!!!!!!!!!!

But as usual you came away without a gold ball.

I do think the game will be closer Jackson county in a tight one 5 points winner.

Jackson co. looked tired last night (3 nights in a row) their defense a step late and their press not as crisp as ussal. When has anyone scored 70 on them but give credit to LA they were ready to play and have a very good team. I know Upperman will run and take advantage of JC playing 4 nights in a row against very good teams and I know JC won't catch Upperman unprepared as they were ealier in year. Its a uphill battle but I say JC by 8 .

I don't give a rats behind how many colleges have contacted her. No one stepped up because davis was the only one with the ball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why not throw it into the middle for dyer? or what about the MOST UNDESTIMATED PLAYER on the team the maynard girl. Why would I be jealous? we stomped you guys 30 points the last time we played. I think basketball is a team effort. Dana always tries to have a superstar on the team instead of having a team. You guys should have won the state last year!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do think the game will be closer Jackson county in a tight one 5 points winner.

Devilish as most of your other post show your stupidity tells all. First these games do not crown a dist champ. Why would Dana show anyone the same look in this game. Second she felt Dyer could not handle Helton and she could not wear herself out and still be ready for tonight. Third we needed a new look if no other reason but to try it. Fourth NOBODY underestimates Maynard she is a driving force that the entire team needs to make play's happen. Fifth cry me a handful of tears !

Devilish as most of your other post show your stupidity tells all. First these games do not crown a dist champ. Why would Dana show anyone the same look in this game. Second she felt Dyer could not handle Helton and she could not. Third we needed a new look if no other reason but to try it. Fourth NOBODY underestimates Maynard she is a driving force that the entire team needs to make play's happen. Fifth cry me a handful of tears !

Wow 2 posts and you're a know it all. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> PS I have watched baxter for years.

Jackson co. looked tired last night (3 nights in a row) their defense a step late and their press not as crisp as ussal. When has anyone scored 70 on them but give credit to LA they were ready to play and have a very good team. I know Upperman will run and take advantage of JC playing 4 nights in a row against very good teams and I know JC won't catch Upperman unprepared as they were ealier in year. Its a uphill battle but I say JC by 8 .

I agree Senator. I thought Victoria played an awesome game and gave a boost to our team.Talisha also played and awesome game. I also thought that the defense looked sluggish(3 nights playing difficult teams) Tonight will be a closer game than the last one. I think it will be decided in the fourth quarter. I sure hope that everyone will stay injury free for both teams.

Maybe you should let the coaches coach and the players play. Thats why parents set on the side lines. Every girl on that Upperman team has done their part of scoring this year if you watched. Every game someone has stepped up. This includes Dyer, Maynard, Roberts, Carter,Watson, Biles and Hammock. These girls give 100% as a team it just happened to be Davis' night. I don't always agree with Dana's ideas sometimes but that is part of it. It did work last night. So try something different next time. Dyer had a hard time with Helton they were pretty good matched. I think the Lady Bees have alot of talent on the team all around. I go to all of their games and everyone gets their chance to shine. Its the same in Gainesboro all you here is LL everywhere you go and there are lots of girls on that team that deserve credit also. There is alot of talent there. Jim Brown is the same way. He always tries to work one girl usually his post. I just don't think its right to down a player because she had a good game. If you read the paper today you will see everyone got credit. If you knew the Davis player you would know she is not like that at all. She is a team player. I do agree that Upperman should have won more than one gold ball, but take it out on the coaches not the kids and you might not give a rats behind about the colleges but if your child was being scouted by them you probably would just ask some of your jc team players. I'm sure they care about the colleges if that is the goal they are working for by playing bb. Anyway I hope that both teams have a good game and all the players have a great game. Just remember some of them may play for the same college someday.(teammates)

I agree Senator. I thought Victoria played an awesome game and gave a boost to our team.Talisha also played and awesome game. I also thought that the defense looked sluggish(3 nights playing difficult teams) Tonight will be a closer game than the last one. I think it will be decided in the fourth quarter. I sure hope that everyone will stay injury free for both teams.

I believe ALL these teams have played 3 night in a row, haven't they? Guess they should ALL be getting

kinda tired ! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />