Mid-South Classic Final

Ragland_JC_1

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe ALL these teams have played 3 night in a row, haven't they? Guess they should ALL be getting

kinda tired ! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Nah, don't think so. The best I can tell is that a couple of teams such as Jackson County played a play-in game. Normally, that is a bad draw, but not in this case. This tournament doesn't mean a thing, so an extra game is just a perk! It's not a huge deal, but I like how dramatic "devilish" is acting over the girls from Gainesboro being tanked before playing LA. It's the closest game they have had all year, and obviously, even a win now days needs some excuses now days. No one from Livingston gets on here and talks much smack, especially after a loss to Jackson County in a tournament that don't mean anything. Actually, 5 losses to Jackson County wouldn't mean anything. But, I am interested to see how this game turns out later in Gainesboro or Livingston when JC has their players rested. With all that being said, Jackson County has a very good ball team and should be able to claim another gold ball in 2008 in single A.

Maybe you should let the coaches coach and the players play. Thats why parents set on the side lines. Every girl on that Upperman team has done their part of scoring this year if you watched. Every game someone has stepped up. This includes Dyer, Maynard, Roberts, Carter,Watson, Biles and Hammock. These girls give 100% as a team it just happened to be Davis' night. I don't always agree with Dana's ideas sometimes but that is part of it. It did work last night. So try something different next time. Dyer had a hard time with Helton they were pretty good matched. I think the Lady Bees have alot of talent on the team all around. I go to all of their games and everyone gets their chance to shine. Its the same in Gainesboro all you here is LL everywhere you go and there are lots of girls on that team that deserve credit also. There is alot of talent there. Jim Brown is the same way. He always tries to work one girl usually his post. I just don't think its right to down a player because she had a good game. If you read the paper today you will see everyone got credit. If you knew the Davis player you would know she is not like that at all. She is a team player. I do agree that Upperman should have won more than one gold ball, but take it out on the coaches not the kids and you might not give a rats behind about the colleges but if your child was being scouted by them you probably would just ask some of your jc team players. I'm sure they care about the colleges if that is the goal they are working for by playing bb. Anyway I hope that both teams have a good game and all the players have a great game. Just remember some of them may play for the same college someday.(teammates)

I agree with you. I shouldn't have singled her out. She is a good player. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> i thought baxter played good last night. We have too many weapons. BTW how is jennifer maynard? I know last year she had back problems. I hope she is healthy. I thought she wasn't as quick last night as she was last year. God luck the rest of the year. You guys still have to play us at our gym.

Congrats to the lady blue devils. Good luck in fl and have a safe trip. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I dont know if any team has recruited or not, but if they did there will be no documents. That wouldn't be smart. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

How many players are not hometown girls?

accusations are just that... accusations. can u say UNDEFEATED? the answer to the question is 2.