Region 3-2A Off Season

reaction

If the Bucs can keep their QB healthy they should be ok. They return 8 on Defense and 8 on offense, and the three transfers will be eligible and able to contribute. Tyner will be fast and experienced all over the field. Region Championship will be decided again during the last week of the season.

If the Bucs can keep their QB healthy they should be ok. They return 8 on Defense and 8 on offense, and the three transfers will be eligible and able to contribute. Tyner will be fast and experienced all over the field. Region Championship will be decided again during the last week of the season.

...The depth of QB's, RB's and WR's will be better than 2007 as will the Linemen...the only 'suspect' position will be at LB...Wilson Jackson will be missed...the rising seniors and juniors are exceptional (and a couple of sophomores will probably be 'go-to' players) /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Marion county returns most of their players as well. I think they will have a little say in when the region championship will be decided also when boyd comes to baxter stadium. The bucs offense wasn't very good last year but with the return of nick hughes, they should be much better. Defensively, they were stout and should be again. I think marion had 5 turnovers in the 28-0 loss to boyd last year and our d held boyd to five field goals. that score could have been much much worse. You can bet marion will be in much better shape and much more physical with coach Boeck at the helm.

Coach Boeck has been officially named the head coach? I haven't heard anything official. I agree with you about Marion being in better shape with Coach Boeck at the helm. Coach Boeck is just the type of Living Legend coach that Marion needs to reshape the program to the winning ways. Tyner and Boyd would still have to be considered the front runners for the region championship going into next season.