DII outlook

redmatfan

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surely not, Buck. I mean, that would be a fairly dumb and ignorant mistake to make.

Yeah, even " wrestling freak" called In Hoc on this one with a post on "Indy Tournament 12-29-07" right after it.

Maybe he was trying to hide it somewhere that BCB couldn't find it.

BRB----how does one with red blood support the purple clad Ryan as you appear to be doing in your response to BCB? Doesn't that require some sort of transfusion? I'm not aware of anyone sporting the color red, east or middle Tennessee, who could bring themselves to do that.

BRB----how does one with red blood support the purple clad Ryan as you appear to be doing in your response to BCB? Doesn't that require some sort of transfusion? I'm not aware of anyone sporting the color red, east or middle Tennessee, who could bring themselves to do that.

Not supporting, Buck, not by a long shot. Bite your tongue. Just tipping the cap where appropriate (and trying to prevent BCB from whipping them into a froth).

You're dangling your hook in the wrong fishing hole, BCB, and I look forward to your now-silent backing. The Purple Army looked pretty awesome, and, in case anybody was wondering, Mix and Herrman are BACK. Ryan's ready to roll. You, in your current anti-Red fervor, have Buck and others convinced of a great wave of sentiment for Baylor being this great favorite this year, when in fact it exists mostly in your lovable, hallucinogenic-addled mind.

Granted, this weekend was exciting. When the score in the Park Hill match was 22-3, I was already composing my next post in which I made fun of you by comparing that to Ryan's good showing against them. The four consecutive pins forced a rewrite on that, but, nonetheless, I'm sure Ryan is licking their chops in anticipation of luring the young Raiders into their den next month.

I enjoyed bumping into you, too, at everyone's favorite Notre Dame the other day, especially the impromptu meeting with your friend. I didn't get his name, he may have been just some guy, but he was clearly a man of great quality. It was odd, but he reminded me of somebody, and I was humming "Born to Run" afterwards, I'm not sure why. If you see him again, thank him again for the refreshment.

And, regarding Allsaints: I support any effort on your part to honor him. Though, instead of anointing him a "Hero," how about a saint, as his name suggests? I don't know... how about Jude?

"BigRedBlooded ladies and gentlemen, he'll be here at the stardust lounge all week" Now being catholic and all I don't know my bible as well as Jimmy Swaggart, but even us mackeral snappers know that St. Jude is the patron saint for LOST CAUSES. I love it. Bravo. In ref. to my greatly exaggerated demise, to borrow a little Dylan from "Joey"... "He ain't dead, he's just asleep." Well now I'm awake BCB. I tried to fade into the concrete blocks behind the top row of bleachers along with mtnrasslin, herm, and some of the other greats, but BCB wouldn't let me. (plus I still wanna attend a meeting or two).

Back to you BRB. Boy I sure am having fun reading the entries that kick McCallie when they're down (and, really, when better to kick a man I always say) Enjoyed the fresca. We'll do it again.

GO IRISH!!!!

"BigRedBlooded ladies and gentlemen, he'll be here at the stardust lounge all week" Now being catholic and all I don't know my bible as well as Jimmy Swaggart, but even us mackeral snappers know that St. Jude is the patron saint for LOST CAUSES. I love it. Bravo. In ref. to my greatly exaggerated demise, to borrow a little Dylan from "Joey"... "He ain't dead, he's just asleep." Well now I'm awake BCB. I tried to fade into the concrete blocks behind the top row of bleachers along with mtnrasslin, herm, and some of the other greats, but BCB wouldn't let me. (plus I still wanna attend a meeting or two).

Back to you BRB. Boy I sure am having fun reading the entries that kick McCallie when they're down (and, really, when better to kick a man I always say) Enjoyed the fresca. We'll do it again.

GO IRISH!!!!

Reminds me of that line from the trailer for that mid-80's slasher flick, Texas Chainsaw Massacre II:

" Just when you thought it was safe to go outside again, he's back ( with sound of chainsaw revving up in the background)".

Will Irishdad and Soms be next?

Welcome back, Horshack. BCB has been lost in the Red Mist without you to consult over cold ones with --------you'd never believe that he wrestled on the last NDHS wrestling team to beat the redleggers in a dual match. Help the boy out, please.

Now I'm ready to take on the World.............................................welcome back Harry.

Harry, some boys on this site have been poking a little fun at ole bcb iii while you were asleep, let's see who has the juevos now that somebody's got my back. Come on BRB, Buck, chattwrestle,herm, mvr and the rest of you girls, my main man is back in town and he hasn't forgotten how to use the color type.

Harry, funny that you mention a meeting cause come thurs the 3rd, Lafayette and Father Ryan's whoopin boy team square off at 4, then Bradley and Cleveland throwin down at 7, I think a welcome back meeting is in order. IJTX said he would be willing to under write this meeting, so what do you say, merv's 2:00 ??

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Now I'm ready to take on the World.............................................welcome back Harry.

Harry, some boys on this site have been poking a little fun at ole bcb iii while you were asleep, let's see who has the juevos now that somebody's got my back. Come on BRB, Buck, chattwrestle,herm, mvr and the rest of you girls, my main man is back in town and he hasn't forgotten how to use the color type.

Harry, funny that you mention a meeting cause come thurs the 3rd, Lafayett

e and Father Ryan's whoopin boy team square off at 4, then Bradley and Cleveland throwin down at 7, I think a welcome back meeting is in order. IJTX said he would be willing to under write this meeting, so what do you say, merv's 2:00 ??

bcb iii

BCB, I hate to throw your mongrel horde any kind of of a bone, but...........................

WRESTLING USA Magazines / NATIONAL WRESTLING COACHES ASSO. / CLIFF KEEN

Top 10 High School Teams South East Regional - Fl, LO, TN, SC, FL, NC, GA, AL

Top 10 South East Regional Rankings 12-18-07

1. Brandon H.S. Florida

2. South Dade H.S. Florida

3. Collins Hill H.S. Georgia

4. Cary H.S. North Carolina

5. Baylor H.S. Tennessee

6. Fort Dorchester H.S. South Carolina

7. Palmetto Ridge H.S. Florida

8. Brother Martin H.S. Louisiana

9. Vestavia Hills H.S. Alabama

10. Summerville H.S. South Carolina

10. Parkland H.S. North Carolina

10. Union Grove H.S Georgia

10. Harrison H.S. Georgia

10. Bradley Central H.S. Tennessee

D II

Will we see a match up against Cash of Brentwood Academy and Patrick Marchetti of Ryan at the Ryan Invitational?

Any thoughts on the outcome?

Cash will take this easily. Marchetti will have trouble stopping that anklepick. Everyone knows Justin Cash is going to do it, but no one seems to have an answer for it.

Well, first off yes people have stopped Cash's ankle pick. Two come to mind fairly quickly. Bailey Whitacker and Mike Bell. Both Baylor, both did same thing. Go down to one knee and neutralize Cash's takedown ability (or ankle pick), and you win, fairly simple gameplan. from what I have seen Cash is an excellent takedown technician, but besides that the other two aspects (top and bottom) are little more than mediocre. But still it will be a good match. have they wrestled before?

Cash will take this easily. Marchetti will have trouble stopping that anklepick. Everyone knows Justin Cash is going to do it, but no one seems to have an answer for it.

Bobcat.

I will bet you any kind of money, cars, or your home. If your father will let you. Cash will not touch Marchetti. Ok let me know what the bet will be.