Who is still undefeated?

chasanooga

I am confused, on the matman rankings week 10, the notes read:

"This Week: Bradbury pinned Lopez. Biddy defeated Beasley 7-0. Lopez defeated Beasley."

How is Beasely still undefeated or are the notes incorrect?

He does seem to be impoving through the season, as Morris beat him 2-0 in preseason, but lost to him at the Indy tourny.

Good luck to all the boys who are undefeated, I can't wait to take some vacation days this week and watch some kick-a_ _ wrestling !

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but who has he faced?

That is his only downfall, being in Springfield and the team not goin to good tourneys, he dont get to wrestle the Chatt boys, so he will one to watch, I dont think he will choke or nothing at state but its gonna be darn hard for him to win it but he has a great shot at placing. Best of Luck to him.

That is his only downfall, being in Springfield and the team not goin to good tourneys, he dont get to wrestle the Chatt boys, so he will one to watch, I dont think he will choke or nothing at state but its gonna be darn hard for him to win it but he has a great shot at placing. Best of Luck to him.

Check the brackets. He has to go thru #1 to get to the finals. It's been done! Ack the asst Coach at H'ville. He did it 2004!

Good Luck! He's my pick to shake up a weight class.

BTW-Not 2 many regions have 4 good 103s. So he has been tested. Large did well at Knox Chatolic and Father Ryan and you know how your grappler did against Large.

Check the brackets. He has to go thru #1 to get to the finals. It's been done! Ack the asst Coach at H'ville. He did it 2004!

Good Luck! He's my pick to shake up a weight class.

BTW-Not 2 many regions have 4 good 103s. So he has been tested. Large did well at Knox Chatolic and Father Ryan and you know how your grappler did against Large.

Very true, I have the upmost confidence in Shelton and I wish him the best of luck! Represent region 8!

This is from www.timesfreepress.com

Top TSSAA high school wrestling records

The undefeated

Name, School Reg. Yr. Wgt. Record

Tee Boone, Notre Dame 4 Jr. 125 45-0

Robert Mycyk, Kenwood 9 Sr. 285 42-0

Zach Watson, Baylor DII 8th 103 41-0

Caleb Leonard, Halls 2 Jr. 285 37-0

Dean Pavlou, Bradley Central 3 Sr. 145 37-0

Ryan Konz, Franklin 6 Sr. 145 35-0

Zach Shelton, Springfield 8 Sr. 103 30-0

Cameron Croy, Brentwood 6 So. 189 29-0

Bradley Warren, Rossview 9 Sr. 125 28-0

Cody Sliger, Ooltewah 4 Sr. 285 22-0

Jabaree Tuani, Brentwood Acad. DII Sr. 215 22-0

Larry Baliles, East Ridge 4 Sr. 112 11-0

David Mang, Bradley Central 3 Sr. 135 3-0

Near misses

Name, School Reg. Yr. Wgt. Record

Cody Hood, Ooltewah 4 Sr. 130 39-1

Etham Hames, Bradley Central 3 Fr. 103 36-1

Patrick Nelius, Germantown 10 Sr. 152 27-1

Josh Patton, Blackman 5 Jr. 189 26-1

Tate Mustin, Brentwood 6 Jr. 171 25-1

Robert Armstrong, Kenwood 9 Sr. 135 24-1

Jab Henry, Germantown 10 Sr. 160 24-1

Michael Johnson, Rossview 9 Sr. 140 22-1

Zach Herman, Father Ryan DII Sr. 285 20-1

Caleb Proctor, Blackman 5 Jr. 135 14-1

There may be other undefeated or one-loss wrestlers. Several regions did not submit participant records that were requested. fromTFP online 2-12-08

I see some potential undefeated match ups in the state. There is a nice article regarding undefeated wrestlers on front page of sports section Chattanooga Times Free Press. Picture of Tee Boone is a bonus.

Go Tee! Go Irish!

Undefeated Tennessee wrestlers, all state champs.

1. Zach Watson 103 Baylor 45-0

2. Dean Pavlou 145 Bradley Central 43-0

3. Cameron Crow 189 Brentwood 38-0

4. Chris Pipkin 112 Cheatham County 34-0

5. Cody Sliger 285 Ooltewah 23-0

6. David Mang 135 Bradley Central 8-0

Near misses

Tee Boone 125 Notre Dame 49-1

2nd place state

Ethan Hames 103 Bradley Central 41-1

State champ

Ryan Konz 145 Franklin 39-1

2nd place state

Jabaree Tuani 215 Brentwood Academy 25-1

2nd place state

Zach Hermann 285 Father Ryan 23-1

State champ

Congratulations to all wrestlers who bust their butts week in and week out. This is the toughest sport because it requires a 24/7 committment. Enjoy the off season!