bigchief

Just like theres no comparison to a coach that took over a program at a private school and a coach who started the program at a brand new school and beats NC routinely, this year may be different but Heritage has dominated that series the last 3 years. Both coaches are great and you could have arguments for both being the best coach in the district. Wether he was an assistant or not I dont know but everyone has always talked highly of Petrone at Vanderbilt and any other school hes been at.

You obviously have NEVER spoken to anyone at Cumberland University or Centennial High School. He was let go from both places in the last ten years and is not spoken of highly at either one. Williamson County denied him tenure as a teacher as well. Sorry, but that is the truth. Also, that private school that you refer to was a doormat for the district prior to his arrival.

You obviously have NEVER spoken to anyone at Cumberland University or Centennial High School. He was let go from both places in the last ten years and is not spoken of highly at either one. Williamson County denied him tenure as a teacher as well. Sorry, but that is the truth. Also, that private school that you refer to was a doormat for the district prior to his arrival.

[/quote

Mike Petrone is a very good coach and does get alot out of his players. Ronnie Carlisle too has been a successful coach at JBS. Ronnie lacks a good big man, but so do other teams. Just remember you want to be peaking in late January and Feb. Sure you want to win early,but let's wait and see what happens. JBS in my opinion is improving since Reeves, Taylor,Yates, and Spann have come back. Jay Slack is always Mr. Dependable. Burks and Herndon do a steady job in coming off the bench. To be honest i do not think it is time to for Ronnie to leave. I've only been to a couple of games, but he seems to feel more relaxed and patient with these young men.

Announcements