Who are the best referees?

chasanooga

Many of us tend to want to bash the refs regardless of the sport. I would like to list the refs who stand out and consistantly show their knowledge on the mat. I will start with 2 names who I've seen over the years and both are very knowledgeable and in control of the match when I have seen them referee.

Mike Craft and Danny Gilbert

Please positives only, no negatives.

I'VE GOT A SHORT LIST OF MY FAVORITES...

1. JIM MCCOOL

2. JIM MCCOOL

3. JIM MCCOOL

4. JIM MCCOOL

5. JIM MCCOOL

6. JIM MCCOOL

7. JIM MCCOOL

SERIOUSLY THERE ARE ALOT OF GREAT REFS IN MIDDLE TN, BUT I'M KINDA PARTIAL TO...

JIM MCCOOOOOOOOOL! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I was watching a video with my two sons who are wrestlers. The match that we were watching "starred" Jack Faircloth as the official. My oldest son said, "That is my favorite official!" My younger son, said "Mine too!". I did not realize that wrestlers even noticed (I did not wrestle). So, I have to go with Jack, based on my sons' vote.

I was watching a video with my two sons who are wrestlers. The match that we were watching "starred" Jack Faircloth as the official. My oldest son said, "That is my favorite official!" My younger son, said "Mine too!". I did not realize that wrestlers even noticed (I did not wrestle). So, I have to go with Jack, based on my sons' vote.

a lot of wrestlers don't realize until they feel the repercussions of a bad call, or if they know they caught a lucky break.