White House vs. Station Camp

kyskywalker

Who will win this game and why?????

ITS A TOSS-UP. STATION CAMP HAS THE BETTER ATHLETES AND HOME COURT, AND WHITE HOUSE HAS THE BETTER BASKETBALL PLAYERS, BUT HAVENT SHOWED MUCH THIS YEAR. I THINK CODY BROWN IS ONE OF THE KEYS FOR STATION CAMP. THEIR ISNT ANY EXCITEMENT IN THE AIR FOR WHITE HOUSE LIKE THE LAST FEW YEARS. HOPEFULLY TONIGHT WILL GET WHITE HOUSE STARTED FOR THIS YEAR.

ITS A TOSS-UP. STATION CAMP HAS THE BETTER ATHLETES AND HOME COURT, AND WHITE HOUSE HAS THE BETTER BASKETBALL PLAYERS, BUT HAVENT SHOWED MUCH THIS YEAR. I THINK CODY BROWN IS ONE OF THE KEYS FOR STATION CAMP. THEIR ISNT ANY EXCITEMENT IN THE AIR FOR WHITE HOUSE LIKE THE LAST FEW YEARS. HOPEFULLY TONIGHT WILL GET WHITE HOUSE STARTED FOR THIS YEAR.

Larry Legend are you going to the game tonight? I am expecting to see a big game from Barnes. I wasn't able to get to the Beech game. He should be able to post up the smaller guards from SC. I expect the tempo of the game to be a major factor in who wins the game. SC tends to turn the ball over quite a bit and they have some poor free throw shooters. It should be a very competitive game.

What a disappointing game. Neither team really lived up to the hype. I think that WH looked much better last year. I expected much more from this team. Have they been playing like this all season? I am sure the WH fans were disappointed as well with the level of play displayed tonight. Hopefully they can pull it together and make another run.

We are beginning to get used to poor play at SC. The kids are clearly discouraged, afraid to make a mistake and not playing up to their potential. Possibly tired of all the negativity and the coaches not playing the best players. It is hard to win against solid teams without your best on the floor. I know the team was hoping for a run to the state but that seems to be an impossible task based on how they have been playing. The team is clearly better than the 1A competition they played to prepare for the 2nd half of the season. But I think we have to beat AA teams to make it to the state.

I hope they can figure it out soon so a D1 players skills are not wasted just for a region or sub-state appearance.

What a disappointing game. Neither team really lived up to the hype. I think that WH looked much better last year. I expected much more from this team. Have they been playing like this all season? I am sure the WH fans were disappointed as well with the level of play displayed tonight. Hopefully they can pull it together and make another run.

We are beginning to get used to poor play at SC. The kids are clearly discouraged, afraid to make a mistake and not playing up to their potential. Possibly tired of all the negativity and the coaches not playing the best players. It is hard to win against solid teams without your best on the floor. I know the team was hoping for a run to the state but that seems to be an impossible task based on how they have been playing. The team is clearly better than the 1A competition they played to prepare for the 2nd half of the season. But I think we have to beat AA teams to make it to the state.

I hope they can figure it out soon so a D1 players skills are not wasted just for a region or sub-state appearance.

I think a new coaching staff would help although I am sure WH loves the coaching job your doing. In one of my earlier post I predicted that you have to score to win. When the other teams can focus the majority of their attention on Jenkins and not worry about guarding at times 4 players on the floor it makes it pretty easy to play defense and much more difficult than it should be on Jenkins.

They have struggled against some 1a teams that they could have drilled with the right players on the floor. SC has the players to win the district tournament , region, and make it to the "boro." Unfortunately a share of the regular season district championship is probably the best SC can do since WH probably won't lose in a down district unless the SC coaches wake up and realize how they are hurting the team. Maybe 2nd or 3rd best is good enough for this coaching staff. rkucantcoach seemed happy after the game.

rkucantcoach

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Too funny..... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />