JC VS LA score

C's Dad

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WoW what a game that was, I love them like that! CONGRADS to the girls at Livingston both teams played well. I think the ref's could have called a lil better game on both sides I seen fouls that was too plain not to call on both sides. I did see something different tonight that i hadn't seen Brown do was matched the girls up a lil different. Was it just me or did he not go too deep in the bench and run the girls in groups different? Wish LA best of Luck in thier district play! If Jcounty had to lose couldn't have been to a better team. Good for Jackson County to lose when it doesn't count it makes you work on your weak spots and now the pressure of a perfect season is off lets play ball!! See ya La Fans at the end of the month!! Good Luck Blue against RBS. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

WoW what a game that was, I love them like that! CONGRADS to the girls at Livingston both teams played well. I think the ref's could have called a lil better game on both sides I seen fouls that was too plain not to call on both sides. I did see something different tonight that i hadn't seen Brown do was matched the girls up a lil different. Was it just me or did he not go too deep in the bench and run the girls in groups different? Wish LA best of Luck in thier district play! If Jcounty had to lose couldn't have been to a better team. Good for Jackson County to lose when it doesn't count it makes you work on your weak spots and now the pressure of a perfect season is off lets play ball!! See ya La Fans at the end of the month!! Good Luck Blue against RBS. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Good observation. LA used 9 in the first half rotation. JCHS used 8, pluss another in the second half.

JCHS used as many as 10 in the first half, 2007, tourneys.

The refs called it tight in the first half then let them play in the second. Thats ok, as long as they're on the same page. I don't think they were near the end, when the game was decided. It looked a little out=of-hand. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Good observation. LA used 9 in the first half rotation. JCHS used 8, pluss another in the second half.

JCHS used as many as 10 in the first half, 2007, tourneys.

The refs let them play. Thats ok, as long as they're on the same page. I don't think they were near the end, when the game was decided. It looked a little out=of-hand. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I agree at the end i thought some of the girls got a lil rough. I know LA or JC doesn't want anyone hurt on a game that isn't district play. Hat's off to them Both Tough ole country girls on both sides LOL!! Good Group of competitive girls on both sides. I didn't get to stay for all the boy's game How did it turn out?

I agree at the end i thought some of the girls got a lil rough. I know LA or JC doesn't want anyone hurt on a game that isn't district play. Hat's off to them Both Tough ole country girls on both sides LOL!! Good Group of competitive girls on both sides. I didn't get to stay for all the boy's game How did it turn out?

It was a great game. I don't stay for the boys games. I listen to them while driving home.

The LA boys won 77-47. They hit 7 threes in the !st quarter. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

It was a great game. I don't stay for the boys games. I listen to them while driving home.

The LA boys won 77-47. They hit 7 threes in the !st quarter. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Thanks for the report, LA has a pretty good team! Sorry for the jc boy's keep your head up guys and play Hard!!

I think they were confused on some calls. First of all, need to learn what an intentional foul is. 2 back to back fouls, one an absolute heymaker knocking a girl into her own bench, and the other a girl catching her from behind and yanking her jersey. Not trying to pour salt in the wounds for sure. There was definitely some things on both sides.

Jackson County has a great ball club of course. So does LA. I am proud of the LA girls because not many give them a chance to be as good as what they are. They have surprised everyone, me included. "CHEMISTRY" and "HARD WORK" goes a long way with some good coaching. Jackson County fans are a class act. Just remember, a loss is a good thing sometimes. If there was a change in JC's rotation, it might be because you can't expect them to play with the same intensity as much against a team that can beat you. Jackson County hasn't had that many close games, so they were able to rest them differently. Besides, it was the Vic girl that came off the bench and beat LA the last game, it might have been another tonight. Maybe he was trying to find her. Good luck the rest of the way and definitely looking forward to the 29th.