Van Buren vs Eagleville

jaymac

Hey even though Eagleville lost last night against VB I still believe that they can beat them at their place. Playing on that mountain of thiers is a tough one and VB didnt miss a shot in the 4th qtr. so give it to them. However, this won't be the same when they play at Eagleville nor where the district tournaments are held which in in Unionville (community) I say Eagleville has the better team and they will be the ones to come out on top in the district.

Give credit where credit is due. Overall Van Buren had a very poor shooting percentage. Van Buren did not even attempt a shot for the last 4 1/2 minutes of the 4th quarter. Score: Van Buren 65 Eagleville 42 Can they be beat at Eagleville? Forrest? Community? and others? Sure it is possible but that is why the games are played.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

How can Eagleville allow Simmons to make 5 3pt shots? One of these teams will lose again before the district tournament so don't expect to see these teams finishing with only one loss for the last game. Two very solid teams but others are catching up.

Eagleville doubled Smith down in the post most of the game creating open looks from 3 pt area. Van Buren had a poor game as far as shooting 3 pointers. Van Buren and Eagleville are in good positions at 1 and 2 in the district. How long the 2 starters for Eagleville are out will be a factor. Does anyone have up-to-date district standings? Please post them if you do.

Eagleville doubled Smith down in the post most of the game creating open looks from 3 pt area. Van Buren had a poor game as far as shooting 3 pointers. Van Buren and Eagleville are in good positions at 1 and 2 in the district. How long the 2 starters for Eagleville are out will be a factor. Does anyone have up-to-date district standings? Please post them if you do.

http://www.ballcharts.com/teams/standings....mpionbasketball

here you go

And did you see his two dunks that didn't come close to making? They won't stand a chance at Eagleville, nor the districts.

i got a question how was he agreeing with you but its funny how this baker kid had a off shooting night and still had as many points as your high scorer did. Anybody that was there from my understanding he was fouled on those dunks i wasnt able to be there but thats what i heard. Well i expect it to be a great game at eagleville

umm uh YEAH i was. thats why i said that. and you completely just agreed with me.

You stated Baker did nothing. The last post said Baker had a poor shooting night. That is not the same thing. What Baker did and did very well was handle the full court press, distribute the ball, played great defense (he even matched up with Eagleville's best post player when Smith was not in the game), rebounded, and kept his head in the game when his shot was not falling. You may have been at the game but you have a poor ideal of what having a good or bad game is. Sure, Baker was well below his average, but there is more to having a good game than scoring.