Dickson vs Henry County

thebenchwarmer

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Primm and Perry matchup would be fun to watch. I gotta believe that Patriots will rebound from a poor performance on Tuesday, refocus and play tough defense. Could come down to a final shot. DCHS and HCHS games always seem to be close ones each year and many times 50 points will win it. If I was given a choice of only attending 2 HCHS regular season home games each year it would be the ones against DCHS and CHS. The CHS game did not turn out like I wanted let's see what happens tomorrow with DCHS.

GO PATS !!!!

Big game tomorrow night. Both teams in the top half of the district should be a great game who do you got?

never can tell with this years henry co., sometimes they'll come to play, sometimes they won't.. In the games they win they outwork people and out hustle them. They basically outplay teams, but if they don't work hard every game, they don't win...they don't have enough talent or size to just show up at a ballgame and expect to come out victorious.

never can tell with this years henry co., sometimes they'll come to play, sometimes they won't.. In the games they win they outwork people and out hustle them. They basically outplay teams, but if they don't work hard every game, they don't win...they don't have enough talent or size to just show up at a ballgame and expect to come out victorious.

Henry County is a very average team. I was not impressed with them vs Northeast. HC has alot of talkers that run their mouths and do not back it up. It goes all the way back to football season. I love when they get beat. Who worth a you know what have they beaten?? no one 1A Waverly is no clarksville. Good Luck to Dickson!

When you break down their schedule of their 12 wins 4 have come against teams with winning records. The 4 losses have been against teams with winning records (49-15) records. Tourney time is getting close that would be a good time to put on a out-hustle and out-play streak.

Henry County is a very average team. I was not impressed with them vs Northeast. HC has alot of talkers that run their mouths and do not back it up. It goes all the way back to football season. I love when they get beat. Who worth a you know what have they beaten?? no one 1A Waverly is no clarksville. Good Luck to Dickson!

HC should finish 3rd, 4th or 5th in District before Tourney starts. That puts them smack dab in the middle so I guess that says they are about average. Shaping up to be a good tourney.

When you break down their schedule of their 12 wins 4 have come against teams with winning records. The 4 losses have been against teams with winning records (49-15) records. Tourney time is getting close that would be a good time to put on a out-hustle and out-play streak.

Well part of getting ready for tourney is not all about winning and losing but playing tough competition from different parts of the state, which they have done. Maryville and Clarksville were 1 and 2 last year, both very good teams. Martin Westview is ranked in the AP poll in the top ten in their respective class (AA). Beech has proven to be very competitive in the region and the team they played from Missouri I understand was a very good ball club with good size. You have to challenge yourself along the way and if you lose some you just try to learn from them and overcome and get better. Can't wait to see if they can rebound against a good Dickson team who took NE to overtime tonight at Gamlin gymnasium . Should be a good one! Patriot fans arrive early, GO BIG RED!!

I am curious, where all of these talkers are, are you referring to player or posters on here. Are you suggesting that the football team did not back anything up? Losing in double overtime in the semifinals is a season that I would have to say that Henry county did back up thany talk they may have doen with their play on the football field. As for basketball, I read these post regularly, and I have heard nothing out of line other than a few posters talking about how good they were playing and when they got beatby Clarksville and by Norhteast, the posters gave both of those programs credit for being good teams. Just out of curiosity, which school do you represent?

I am curious, where all of these talkers are, are you referring to player or posters on here. Are you suggesting that the football team did not back anything up? Losing in double overtime in the semifinals is a season that I would have to say that Henry county did back up thany talk they may have doen with their play on the football field. As for basketball, I read these post regularly, and I have heard nothing out of line other than a few posters talking about how good they were playing and when they got beatby Clarksville and by Norhteast, the posters gave both of those programs credit for being good teams. Just out of curiosity, which school do you represent?

I was refering to the boys on the basketball team. I thought they did alot of talking before the Northeast game. Just my opinion though. I graduated from Clarksville High and my son graduated from Northwest three years ago. I pull for the Clarksville schools. At least the Clarksville and NE, NW. The older schools.

I did not say your football team did not back up what they talked. I just got tired of reading how you were going to beat Maryville all year long. But Congrats on your good season.

Well part of getting ready for tourney is not all about winning and losing but playing tough competition from different parts of the state, which they have done. Maryville and Clarksville were 1 and 2 last year, both very good teams. Martin Westview is ranked in the AP poll in the top ten in their respective class (AA). Beech has proven to be very competitive in the region and the team they played from Missouri I understand was a very good ball club with good size. You have to challenge yourself along the way and if you lose some you just try to learn from them and overcome and get better. Can't wait to see if they can rebound against a good Dickson team who took NE to overtime tonight at Gamlin gymnasium . Should be a good one! Patriot fans arrive early, GO BIG RED!!

[/quo

I agree, should be a good one. Pats need to rebound tonight and pickup a win on the Cougars.

I was refering to the boys on the basketball team. I thought they did alot of talking before the Northeast game. Just my opinion though. I graduated from Clarksville High and my son graduated from Northwest three years ago. I pull for the Clarksville schools. At least the Clarksville and NE, NW. The older schools.

I did not say your football team did not back up what they talked. I just got tired of reading how you were going to beat Maryville all year long. But Congrats on your good season.

Much like life, in this forum the words of a few tend to be heard and remembered by many.