MJ Brown

yankees8589

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wHY ONLY SMALL SCHOOL I THOUGHT MJ WAS A BIG-TIME PLAYER!

I know SEMO's coach has come to UC to see him, unfortunately with his heighth a lot of the BIG TIME school's won't give him a second thouht past his stat sheet. But that's the nature of the game anymore, makes one wonder if Bob Cousey (sp?) would have a shot today.

wHY ONLY SMALL SCHOOL I THOUGHT MJ WAS A BIG-TIME PLAYER!

I know SEMO's coach has come to UC to see him, unfortunately with his heighth a lot of the BIG TIME school's won't give him a second thouht past his stat sheet. But that's the nature of the game anymore, makes one wonder if Bob Cousey (sp?) would have a shot today.

Ole Miss might not be a good example anymore...I saw those guys the other night play Tennessee..They are not doormats anymore....

I guess saying Ole Miss might be because another area player,Trey Pearson,went their for his freshman season and ended up starting for the Rebels...

Not everybody gets a shot at college ball....It doesn't matter where MJ ends up,it's a testament to his work ethic and up-bringing if earns a scholarship to a four-year college...A degree and a chance to play college ball is a heckuva thing....

I hope he does to just like Chris Lofton proved Kentucky wrong about not giving him a chance.

MJ will be a steal!!!

Legend i agree with you man but thats part of being only 6'0..He could play anywhere in the country major d1 under the right coaching staff...I think he is gonna have to lead UC to Borro. and let more scouts look at him..Win or lose he needs to be there..He was there when he was a sophomore and averaged 15 a game over their and made all state team..He just needs to get their as a senior and show his stuff..Sisco i know shooters are dimes a dozen in west tn basketball but MJ is very solid everywhere on the court and thats hard to come by...And let me make a prediction about Weddle..This guy will probly go down as one of the best players in UTM history..And i say will be in the top 5 in the NATION in scoring leaders his last 2 years at UTM...If MJ dosent go Major d1 i think he would be the perfect fit at UTM with Quis because of the style of offense they run..UTM is starting to turn some heads i think by giving #17 Vandy all they wanted..Before it all over u will see Weddle and company putting Martin on the map.