The Waverly Tigers and The Triplets

concerned22

Homer......

Not me????? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Hey, ksgovols, since they are not covering you guys on radio, if you want to tell anyone, we are covering the game Friday and it is on the internet. so if someone can't go and wants to listen they can on wqmv1060.com. It doesn't matter if you are dial up or not, it streams really good.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not me????? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Hey, ksgovols, since they are not covering you guys on radio, if you want to tell anyone, we are covering the game Friday and it is on the internet. so if someone can't go and wants to listen they can on wqmv1060.com. It doesn't matter if you are dial up or not, it streams really good.

Thanks. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well I have to say there have been many views on my post. I have been accused of being gutless for not responding. Let ask this , why should I have responded? I posted my view of some of the waverly players, and mention a rumor I had been told.

Now for the last week I have watched as some of you idiots have accused each other , blamed parnets, and even blasted one of your own regular posters becuase that person stated they had heard the same rumor.

I stand my my post , I think the 3- players i mentioned is the core of the Waverly team, not tho say they others players dont contribute. And as far as the rumor about the coach, the funny thing is, I was told this rumor my one of your loyal posters on this board, who as blasted me on this board all week and acted like nobody should ever say anything like that about your coach.

Well now you can go back to saying I was wrong, and continue to point fingers, but remember when you point one finger at someone, you have three pointing but at yourself.

Peace out

Well I have to say there have been many views on my post. I have been accused of being gutless for not responding. Let ask this , why should I have responded? I posted my view of some of the waverly players, and mention a rumor I had been told.

Now for the last week I have watched as some of you idiots have accused each other , blamed parnets, and even blasted one of your own regular posters becuase that person stated they had heard the same rumor.

I stand my my post , I think the 3- players i mentioned is the core of the Waverly team, not tho say they others players dont contribute. And as far as the rumor about the coach, the funny thing is, I was told this rumor my one of your loyal posters on this board, who as blasted me on this board all week and acted like nobody should ever say anything like that about your coach.

Well now you can go back to saying I was wrong, and continue to point fingers, but remember when you point one finger at someone, you have three pointing but at yourself.

Peace out

I take offense if you are calling me an idiot. I'm at least in the Forest Gump range, a simpleton maybe. As for blaming the "parnets," we called Animal Control and had them completely eradicated. Dem parnets git together and da multiply.