What is wrong with Watertown Basketball? (2-13)

tigerbball

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what is wrong with watertown basketball? Try the word talent. Don't have much. You guys can talk about coaching all you want. The team with the best talent in this district and region usually wins. The difference in coaching only appears when talent is equal.

You sound like somebody who has never overachieved but always done exactly as well as you should have based on your physical/mental attributes. Some programs overachieve. Jackson County did just that by getting to the state last year with a team that relied heavily on two guards - Maxwell and Dyer - who were still developing into the players they currently are. Brown gets the max out of his players, and sometimes, they overachieve. Jackson wasn't the second best team in that region last year, but they were sitting in the state...again. Getting more out of players than it seemed that they had in them is the trademark of a good coach. It takes a lot of hard work, persistence and believing in kids. To me, RBS was the most talented team in that region last year. They didn't go. Good luck to all.

You sound like somebody who has never overachieved but always done exactly as well as you should have based on your physical/mental attributes. Some programs overachieve. Jackson County did just that by getting to the state last year with a team that relied heavily on two guards - Maxwell and Dyer - who were still developing into the players they currently are. Brown gets the max out of his players, and sometimes, they overachieve. Jackson wasn't the second best team in that region last year, but they were sitting in the state...again. Getting more out of players than it seemed that they had in them is the trademark of a good coach. It takes a lot of hard work, persistence and believing in kids. To me, RBS was the most talented team in that region last year. They didn't go. Good luck to all.

First the kids have to believe in the coach and the way the program is going . Thats the number one problem i dont think they have bought into coach palmers ideas. And as far as for early post of 2 wins and he has found out who needs the ball thompson. Idont agree at all she may help score some but till S REEDER and B SELLS STEP UP and hit from outside . The slump will continue!!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I had to look at the box scores a couple times to make sure of what I was reading! Watertown beats Friendship at their house! Wow! Watertown, do you still want to sack the coach? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

At 6-14, what do you think? If you went to a game, you would know Friendship is as poorly coach as we are....... We just realize it!!!!

At 6-14, what do you think? If you went to a game, you would know Friendship is as poorly coach as we are....... We just realize it!!!!

/dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" Wait a minute if any body was at the game they know that the refs gave it to you .That last call the ref made when we were up by one with 25 seconds to go and the ball comes in three seconds click off the clock and he calls 5 seconds was crazy. Plus i have it on film so dont say it didnt happen that way.But we were up by ten and should have never let them back in the game that was the mistake we made.But you better hope we dont meet again because you will not be over looked this next time.But congrates to B Sells heck of a game ,made shots when needed. S Reeder had a good game and made some shots when they needed them. L Clark and Forbes girl also played good. So its a win never the less ,but congrates to the girls.