7-AA

mclightning

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DeKalb has the been closest team to play livingston this year Friday should be good. in fact ill go as far to say dekalb should have beat livingston that night they did everything they had to do got dunn in foul trouble got the shots they wanted they were up by 1 or 2 in the fourth and had pretty much led the entire game.

DeKalb has the been closest team to play livingston this year Friday should be good. in fact ill go as far to say dekalb should have beat livingston that night they did everything they had to do got dunn in foul trouble got the shots they wanted they were up by 1 or 2 in the fourth and had pretty much led the entire game.

Although anything can happen in this district, I don't believe Dekalb will beat LA. But, also in alot of years a Dekalb/LA matchup has had some thrillers. I will say LA to win this game by 15 at least.

Wildcat1970

Although anything can happen in this district, I don't believe Dekalb will beat LA. But, also in alot of years a Dekalb/LA matchup has had some thrillers. I will say LA to win this game by 15 at least. Wildcat1970

but wasnt it last year when dekalb came in and won at lvingston. dekalb really only gets up two games a year and that is against LA. I dont think DeKalb will win but it will be close 68-62. DeKalb will limit dunn and the two smiths will be mvps

DC has only won two disrict games SC and CC and yes this is a tough 7AA, i do not believe it will be as close in LA as it was at DC it just might be a blow out. but, i will agree it will be a good game to watch as all 7AA is this year.

yes DeKalb has only one to district games but was up on livingston 80% of the game up on macon until about 6 mins left in the game. UP on upperman unitl halftime they have been in the games.

LA has the best team in 7AA this year hands down. They would rival White Co. for the best team in the Upper Cumberland although i do believe that White Co. would beat them should they ever play. LA will win the district this year i'm just wondering how they will do in the region sure would like to see a boys team make it to the state from around here again!