CCS@Marion

hoopitup10

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the update. Didn't see the blowout label coming.

Marion needs to have a serious gut check right now. They're last week hasn't been too pretty. Hopefully they can get things settled around for the tournament.

Now CCS needs to run a box and 1 on all 5 Howard guys at once... (CCS vs. Howard @ CCS Friday on CCS' homecoming. Which means a crazy environment)

Marion has Hixson in what will be a tough matchup on Thursday then South Pittsburgh on Friday.

.....Marion needs to have a serious gut check right now. They're last week hasn't been too pretty. Hopefully they can get things settled around for the tournament.

Now CCS needs to run a box and 1........

Marion has Hixson in what will be a tough matchup on Thursday then South Pittsburgh on Friday.

Amen coniglio, well said. CCS definitely looked like the better team to me last night, but Marion played as uninspired a game as I've seen all year. Everyone looked flat and unfocused. To make things worse, even the home crown seemed subdued. The box and 1 (you were right MCW) definitely stymied Zephan. Henegar had a big game inside, but the offense seemed focused on going to him all night. I don't know whether Marion can beat CCS or not; I do know they can play better than they showed last night. Gut check time is right. Marion has a good ball team. The past two weeks have been tough for a variety of reasons. Get over it Guys. Play to your strengths, stayed focused, believe in yourselves and winning will return. Thursday night is as good a starting point as anytime. Learn to win without McCann; sounds like he might be out for awhile longer. Good luck Warriors; get this season back on track.

GoodoleHisey.

William's been out most of the year with an ACL tear. Timeline for return is roughly a week before the tournament begins. Stephen's timeline is maybe around the same time or a tad earlier. He's had a buildup of issues in his foot. To me, it sounds similar to the beginnings maybe of a stress fracture in his foot.

I'm not sure about Friday. Howard is loaded up one side and down the other. We shall see. It will be a tough one though. That's for sure.