CASCADE @ VAN BUREN

FridayMainEvent

The first matchup between these teams resulted in a two point home loss by Cascade. Now they have to make that tough journey to Van Buren and try to even things up. Van Buren definitely looks to be the team to beat in District 9 this season, but Cascade has developed some momentum winning their last 4 contests. Cascade has eased into the third place position in this district after a slow start. Van Buren is unbeaten in the district. This should be a great game! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking forward to the game myself. I haven't seen Cascade play this season but seems like the first contest was a good one. Hopefully the gym will be packed and the weather cooperates with no snow. Maybe ya'll will not extend that win streak to 5 games on the mountain. Have a safe trip.

Should be a good game. I think it is suppose to be in the teens this weekend, so lets hope there is no snow.. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

The scorers are going to get their points, the question is who will be the players to step up in this game to make the difference. Should be another great game on the mountain.

Get any snow on the Mountain last night?

We have a little of the white stuff and some sleet but not enough to cause any problems. Should not be any problems traveling. Hope to see a big crowd from Cascade Friday night. It seems some of the teams have not had a very good fan following this year for our home district games. I know it is a long trip but what is better than a good high school basketball game on a Friday night? Drive safe.

A great win on the Mountain for the Eagles. I think the score was 72 to 58. I heard that Baker had 28 and Smith had 21. They have been a great combo for several years now. I am glad to see other players stepping up and adding some big baskets. Cascade is a better team than their record reflects, I know that they have lost some games big this year but they play hard and never think the game is over. I hope they do well the rest of the season and into the tournament because they are well disciplined and are well coached. We have had some good games against them over the last 3 years.