Midnight Madness game

BigG

CAK and Alcoa wanted to start off the pre season with something fun, so we decided to schedule our first scrimmage at MIDNIGHT on Friday Feb. 15th (technically it is Saturday morning, but you get the idea).

Admission is free if you would like to (and be crazy enough to) attend.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We did pick up Christian Brothers and Hendersonville in our schedule, but we did not add CSAS... Sorry about that! They are a quality program and we have played them in the past.

Those are two solid teams! CPA has scheduled MBA, Father Ryan, and BGA. All of which are at the last 5 games of the season. Should be some awesome competition for us!

Those are two solid teams! CPA has scheduled MBA, Father Ryan, and BGA. All of which are at the last 5 games of the season. Should be some awesome competition for us!

If you are with CPA (which I believe you are) you know that I will be rooting for you this season! If you see coach Armstrong anytime, please tell him I said hello. GOod luck this season. Hope to meet you guys again this spring!

BigG when you going to make a trip to Chatt. to make it easy on me to see a game. I think its only fair that you travel to me sometimes.

I am sorry. I will see what I can do on my schedule for the 2009 season to best accommodate your wishes. Please accept my gift of free admission to all of my home scrimmages to make up for your pain and suffering.

If you are with CPA (which I believe you are) you know that I will be rooting for you this season! If you see coach Armstrong anytime, please tell him I said hello. GOod luck this season. Hope to meet you guys again this spring!

Hope to see you guys too. It should be an awesome season of soccer!!!!