Midnight Madness game

BigG

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey G this is your coaching buddy from Seymour, I really want to know the results of the midnight madness game. Can I call you around 7am on the 16th to get a scouting report on Alcoa?

Nah... I'll call you around 3:00 a.m. when I get home and let you know. Luckily I have your cell AND home number on my phone!

Hey G. Can you just call me after the game and let me know how it goes, so I can go to bed. Mickey, quit being sneaky in front of my back. You already know how much we lost from last year. I am just working to get a group of 11 that can play with your guys and the boys at carter. If anyone wants to laugh, please watch both seymour and carter. When they are on their game, they can play with anyone in the top 10. Good luck to all, better luck to Alcoa.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh nice. 12 hours AFTER I'll be in Knoxville for the concert (by the way its at Grace Christian Academy if you feel like skipping work).

I expect a text after the game (or at 3am) with a full report.

I can't believe you couldn't talk your choral director into going to CAK! Man, and here I thought you ruled CCS!

Sounds like an amazing idea. Shows the differences between coaches... My coach won't go outside if it's 30 degrees, and beautiful weather, and here you guys are scheduling a midnight game.

Sounds like fun. Best of luck to both teams.

Who said we were going outside! We have a heated press box and a cordless microphone! Akula and I can coach from inside!