McMinn Central

Butch & Sundance

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Central opened up with a win tonight. beat greenback 15-1. starr got the win with 7 k's. Williams killed the ball going 3-3 with 2 doubles. Walker had 6 rbi. starr and coleman had 2 hits a piece

A little off topic but how did the rest of the district do? and who was it against?

What is it that makes everyone think Ethan Starr is any good? I have seen the kid play and he is average at that! Im getting tired of ppl saying he is so great! He has nothing and he is nothing!!

Very nice!! I agree!! Started all 4 years, All district and all district tournament last 2 years. Hit near 500 last year and was second team Chatt Times Best of Preps. Recently signed a full ride with Vol State. Gosh, hate to see the Pioneers waste their money. Somebody call them before it's too late. I agree he is a "nothing and an average player at best." Yes, I am a Central fan and former player.

Very nice!! I agree!! Started all 4 years, All district and all district tournament last 2 years. Hit near 500 last year and was second team Chatt Times Best of Preps. Recently signed a full ride with Vol State. Gosh, hate to see the Pioneers waste their money. Somebody call them before it's too late. I agree he is a "nothing and an average player at best." Yes, I am a Central fan and former player.

Ok now we know you were a former player and are still close to the program. Was you at the game last night?? Is there any more hints you can give us on who you are??When did you play at Central???

I can tell you this about Ethan Starr, he can flat out hit the baseball.... Just check out his stats. from above.

very nice. would you like some ice for that burn TNFootballfan?

Ok now we know you were a former player and are still close to the program. Was you at the game last night?? Is there any more hints you can give us on who you are??When did you play at Central???

I can tell you this about Ethan Starr, he can flat out hit the baseball.... Just check out his stats. from above.

NO HABLA INGLES

central picked up their 3rd straight win tonight somewhat like 12 to 1 over greenback. Coleman, Walker, and Williams all hit homeruns, starr had a double, coleman had a double, maybe others. the chargers starters have played errorless defense and their pitching has been amazing so far. so be it that they haven't played the stiffest of competition either...