McMinn Central

Butch & Sundance

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AAA teams - who were they? Catholic (private school) - our kids from the country love playing against private schools. Anytime, anywhere! Ask the coach of Anderson County about the Chargers. He has been on the receiving end of a few whippings from Central. Didn't know Gibbs had a baseball team. Come watch when we play at Farragut on April 4th.

hahaha, i can't wait to see the anderson county game, i hope downs runs the score up on you guys for that comment. And Farragut....that should be over in 5...maybe even 4 who knows.

hahaha, i can't wait to see the anderson county game, i hope downs runs the score up on you guys for that comment. And Farragut....that should be over in 5...maybe even 4 who knows.

The reason Central schedules good teams is to get better for the post season, playing teams like u does them no good. Keep runnin off about what other teams are going to do to Central, and im sure hart will take care of you in 5 innings... maybe even 4 who knows.

The reason Central schedules good teams is to get better for the post season, playing teams like u does them no good. Keep runnin off about what other teams are going to do to Central, and im sure hart will take care of you in 5 innings... maybe even 4 who knows.

Maybe they will learn how to loose and tip they're hat's if a teams better instead of whine and make excuses. That's about the only good thing that can possibly come out of them making the trip to knox. I never said anything about us, but it's pathetic you guys talking your selves up on here all the time. Play them, then talk. Don't brag about scheduling good teams till you've actually played with them, anybody can have a hard schedule...and if that's a good reason to get on here and brag, then there should be about 50 teams on here talking about how good they are cause of who they play in april. IT'S MAY that counts. Everyone knows that. See ya in april bud.

Maybe they will learn how to loose and tip they're hat's if a teams better instead of whine and make excuses. That's about the only good thing that can possibly come out of them making the trip to knox. I never said anything about us, but it's pathetic you guys talking your selves up on here all the time. Play them, then talk. Don't brag about scheduling good teams till you've actually played with them, anybody can have a hard schedule...and if that's a good reason to get on here and brag, then there should be about 50 teams on here talking about how good they are cause of who they play in april. IT'S MAY that counts. Everyone knows that. See ya in april bud.

how is our (central) catcher? will he be out long after his fall?

haha i love the intensity but i think that it is a great thing that mcminn central is playing a tough schedule because this will prepare them for what they MIGHT face in postseason ... quick ? bud when was the last time that sourwater made it out of district?

haha i love the intensity but i think that it is a great thing that mcminn central is playing a tough schedule because this will prepare them for what they MIGHT face in postseason ... quick ? bud when was the last time that sourwater made it out of district?

i know, i'm proud of them myself for scheduling good teams. lol, and i love the humor...this isn't last year, the year before that, nor the year before that..this is now. let's let the players do the talking out on the field with the gloves,bat, and the ball.