McMinn Central

Butch & Sundance

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well it didnt take long for everyone at the game to find out who McMinn Centrals coach was as he made his way out of the field by the fifth batter of the first inning. it was a well played game until it was blown open by a blast from doughty. im pretty sure that ball still hasnt landed. #10 pitched one heck of a game. i wish i was half as talented as he was when i played. wonder how #25 is doing after that shot to the head. sure he will feel that one in the morning. but i dont think it was intentional. i overheard someone saying that the two had played together in the years before and also that Centrals pitcher (Shawe? spelling) stepped off before the next batter to make sure that he was alright. no bad blood between the two i dont think. Central had some good players as well. the first basemen smashed two that about went out, i saw the third baseman get a hit and make some good plays. also the shortstop made a good play at the beginning of the game. i think that the fielding ump was kind of in his own little world at times. overall, this was a good game to be at. for the most part it was errorless baseball. that the kind i like to see. good luck to both teams the rest of the season. safe travel Central on your spring break trip.

well it didnt take long for everyone at the game to find out who McMinn Centrals coach was as he made his way out of the field by the fifth batter of the first inning. it was a well played game until it was blown open by a blast from doughty. im pretty sure that ball still hasnt landed. #10 pitched one heck of a game. i wish i was half as talented as he was when i played. wonder how #25 is doing after that shot to the head. sure he will feel that one in the morning. but i dont think it was intentional. i overheard someone saying that the two had played together in the years before and also that Centrals pitcher (Shawe? spelling) stepped off before the next batter to make sure that he was alright. no bad blood between the two i dont think. Central had some good players as well. the first basemen smashed two that about went out, i saw the third baseman get a hit and make some good plays. also the shortstop made a good play at the beginning of the game. i think that the fielding ump was kind of in his own little world at times. overall, this was a good game to be at. for the most part it was errorless baseball. that the kind i like to see. good luck to both teams the rest of the season. safe travel Central on your spring break trip.

#25 did in fact play ball with Shaw in past years. But on the other hand i think the beam was intentional!! I cant see him throwing the ball that hard at someones head and it not be intentional! The pitcher did apologize so there is no bad blood there! I just want to know one thing: How does it feel (McMinn fans) to have the ball blasted to outer space on a grand slam? Just Wondering!!

#25 did in fact play ball with Shaw in past years. But on the other hand i think the beam was intentional!! I cant see him throwing the ball that hard at someones head and it not be intentional! The pitcher did apologize so there is no bad blood there! I just want to know one thing: How does it feel (McMinn fans) to have the ball blasted to outer space on a grand slam? Just Wondering!!

didnt feel too good. but not as bad as it will when you get put out of the state tournement two straight games in a row. if you even make it back this year. we all know last night was a fluke. we all know that Central is the better team. so why dont you go back to rockwood and your dirt roads and one gas station and your sorry dictrict, win you region, and get put out of substate. let us play the real baseball.

didnt feel too good. but not as bad as it will when you get put out of the state tournement two straight games in a row. if you even make it back this year. we all know last night was a fluke. we all know that Central is the better team. so why dont you go back to rockwood and your dirt roads and one gas station and your sorry dictrict, win you region, and get put out of substate. let us play the real baseball.

Face it they came to play and kick our tail .. They were the better team. We were off balance at the plate because their pitcher pitch 1 whale of a game. They hit the baseball we didn't. No fluke last night the better team won. They have at least 5 players that have signed to play at the College level.. As far as the State Tournament goes we can not look that far ahead. Cleveland is who we should be focused on... As far as who's the better team 9-3 speaks for itself. BTW does anyone in Rockwood know where I can get some BBQ sauce that crow is a little dry

shaw throws the ball hard anyways and if he would have wanted to hurt him im sure he would of went for a rib shot instead but anybody can win on any givin day .... but mcminn central has put this one behind them and will bouce back tonight against north jackson at cleveland at 8

shaw throws the ball hard anyways and if he would have wanted to hurt him im sure he would of went for a rib shot instead but anybody can win on any givin day .... but mcminn central has put this one behind them and will bouce back tonight against north jackson at cleveland at 8

i would have thrown at him and the pitcher all they wanted to do was talk. i even heard coach say something about how disrepectful the third baseman was to him.. Rockwood was nothing but trash last night. no wonder we couldnt hit their pitching it was so dang slow. but anyway good luck rockwood with your tough schedule against harriman and greenback o yeah dont forget oakdale. man the tough district should get you ready for a substate loss. but its ok we still get to come to your place for some revenge. yall may have the more college signees but our players are going to better colleges. RS? ha what a joke.

i would have thrown at him and the pitcher all they wanted to do was talk. i even heard coach say something about how disrepectful the third baseman was to him.. Rockwood was nothing but trash last night. no wonder we couldnt hit their pitching it was so dang slow. but anyway good luck rockwood with your tough schedule against harriman and greenback o yeah dont forget oakdale. man the tough district should get you ready for a substate loss. but its ok we still get to come to your place for some revenge. yall may have the more college signees but our players are going to better colleges. RS? ha what a joke.

You stay classy, ChargerDad14. (A dad? Really? You can't be that old.) Perhaps you should take some lessons from Butch and Sundance. He seems to have his head on straight concerning this game. You can't win them all, even though you would like to.

Sounds like Rockwood played a great game and the strategy must have worked by pitching a slow pitcher and keeping you guys off balance. Why not give them credit for a good game instead of making excuses and crying! Its hard for some people to win with class and yet even harder to lose with it! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

District 5AA is not exactly a powerhouse, so lets not start throwing stones when we live in glass houses!

Face it they came to play and kick our tail .. They were the better team. We were off balance at the plate because their pitcher pitch 1 whale of a game. They hit the baseball we didn't. No fluke last night the better team won. They have at least 5 players that have signed to play at the College level.. As far as the State Tournament goes we can not look that far ahead. Cleveland is who we should be focused on... As far as who's the better team 9-3 speaks for itself. BTW does anyone in Rockwood know where I can get some BBQ sauce that crow is a little dry

Good post! Glad to see someone can take those Rose Colored Glasses off and realize this is baseball. Sometimes you just plain get beat.