McMinn Central

Butch & Sundance

First of all i have seen central play and they are not any good! As a matter of fact they are terrible! I have seen better baseball by a bunch of 4th graders at a science fair! Dont come on here talkin that smack when ya aint got no hardware to back it up! Face it Mcminn Central... you are bad at all sports except girls basketball and lets be honest girls basketball doesnt even matter! It shouldnt even be a real sport! At least you have a good baseball team...NOT!!! Yeah i heard yall got waxed in south carolina! So forget yall and your crappy baseball team and go back to your girls team getting put out at state in basketball and winning your academic bowls... if you even have any smart ppl in your school! Just go freaking milk your cows in Etowah and your John Deere and your cows and your...cows!!! GO buy some feed at the freaking co-op!!! So y dont you come to polk county and play a freaking real team and see how you feel after you get SPANKED like a naughty school girl!!! GET SOME!!!

so you leave the same exact post on the central tennis board except you changed polk county to Catholic and changed the word baseball to tennis... wow man get a life

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so you leave the same exact post on the central tennis board except you changed polk county to Catholic and changed the word baseball to tennis... wow man get a life

Dang pounder02 it seems like you need to get a life if you were looking at the tennis boards!!! I mean come on...TENNIS!!! What the heck were you trying to find on there? Is tennis even really a sport? Dude it looks like you need to question your manhood!!!

Let's see Polk got beat by Tellico and you say we are not any good.... Your telling us to go feed and milk the cows what a joke you are.... No we didn't get waxed in South Carolina . Just play the game and shut your mouth....

I really dont know if i would be tellin people how to shut thier mouths and play ball if i were you! I have seen yall play this year and if i were you i would be pretty concerned! It looks like yall arent goin anywhere so i would probably just work on my badmouthing if i were you and just give up on baseball! Maybe a smackoff would be a little easier for yall to win!

I really dont know if i would be tellin people how to shut thier mouths and play ball if i were you! I have seen yall play this year and if i were you i would be pretty concerned! It looks like yall arent goin anywhere so i would probably just work on my badmouthing if i were you and just give up on baseball! Maybe a smackoff would be a little easier for yall to win!

All I have to say is come watch us pay in May!!!!!

Sorry dude i already got reservations in murfreesboro for may! I plan on winning state this year! You could probably come pay and watch me play in murfreesboro though! I would love to have your support!!! I tell you what, when yall get put out in regions i will freaking PAY to come to your NIT tournament or whatever tournament there is for losers and come watch yall play! Even though yall probably wont win a game in that either!!! Ill be sure to sit by your mom at your games though!!!

Sorry dude i already got reservations in murfreesboro for may! I plan on winning state this year! You could probably come pay and watch me play in murfreesboro though! I would love to have your support!!! I tell you what, when yall get put out in regions i will freaking PAY to come to your NIT tournament or whatever tournament there is for losers and come watch yall play! Even though yall probably wont win a game in that either!!! Ill be sure to sit by your mom at your games though!!!

We will see what you have to say on 4-16-08......