Pre-Season Predictions

Laydown

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd give yall a very good chance. You guys have got to beat Milan to really cement your place. They were a tough team last year, and really suprised us, but lost their exchange players and a lot of good seniors. Gibson County and Trenton should be easy wins. No clue about Humbolt as this is there first year to have a team, however i'd guess them not to be to great because neither I nor anyone i know has played with a guy from humboldt(that i know of). Are yall playing Westview at home or away? I know you'll have a tough game at our house, but if yall get things together, then yall will have a shot, My prediction for yall is wins over Peabody, GC and Humbolt, draw Milan, lose to Dburg and Westview

Good Post!! DC is returning all of its players(but one senior) and have added some talented freshman. Also, they have set realistic goals. The team is focused on winning, but improving is the important thing. We have a tough schedule, but that was done on purpose by the coach /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Dyersburg and Westview's programs are years ahead of DC, but we have eager and talented kids that can hold their own. I am interested in seeing Humbolt. They only thing I know about them is they are co-ed, but we are not going to underestimate anyone. With a new offensive line-up, new goalies, and an AGGRESSIVE defense, I see DC raising some eyebrows this year.

Good Post!! DC is returning all of its players(but one senior) and have added some talented freshman. Also, they have set realistic goals. The team is focused on winning, but improving is the important thing. We have a tough schedule, but that was done on purpose by the coach /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Dyersburg and Westview's programs are years ahead of DC, but we have eager and talented kids that can hold their own. I am interested in seeing Humbolt. They only thing I know about them is they are co-ed, but we are not going to underestimate anyone. With a new offensive line-up, new goalies, and an AGGRESSIVE defense, I see DC raising some eyebrows this year.

Region will be the interesting contest, as most probibly Westview, Dyersburg, Northside, and USJ battle it out. Madison will be strong too. We lost two players, but have picked up a few players who will make an impact, in addition to some good freshman players. Gotta watch for the counters with the agressive defense.

I'd give yall a very good chance. You guys have got to beat Milan to really cement your place. They were a tough team last year, and really suprised us, but lost their exchange players and a lot of good seniors. Gibson County and Trenton should be easy wins. No clue about Humbolt as this is there first year to have a team, however i'd guess them not to be to great because neither I nor anyone i know has played with a guy from humboldt(that i know of). Are yall playing Westview at home or away? I know you'll have a tough game at our house, but if yall get things together, then yall will have a shot, My prediction for yall is wins over Peabody, GC and Humbolt, draw Milan, lose to Dburg and Westview

dont say the words "draw" or "tie" please. those words should be erased from the english language alltogether. lol

im ready for this season to start off already.

how are yall gonna be this year? ive got some buddys on your team that i know are ready to roll.

dont say the words "draw" or "tie" please. those words should be erased from the english language alltogether. lol

im ready for this season to start off already.

how are yall gonna be this year? ive got some buddys on your team that i know are ready to roll.

We'll should be pretty strong, this is the last week of conditioning and everyones ready to get some ball work in. We have had a few people who have not played coming on the team, who should really help us out. Who do you know from our guys?

We'll should be pretty strong, this is the last week of conditioning and everyones ready to get some ball work in. We have had a few people who have not played coming on the team, who should really help us out. Who do you know from our guys?

john mark, and a bunch of sophomores. is mike nuge playin? he told me he was goin to this year.

john mark, and a bunch of sophomores. is mike nuge playin? he told me he was goin to this year.

I don't think so, I havent learned all the new players names yet though. Yeah john mark is an awesome guy and should do well for us this year.Yall scared us a little last year, but hopefully we can get a well fought game though, gotta get ready foe our wide pitch though! that usually kills the visiting teams

I don't think so, I havent learned all the new players names yet though. Yeah john mark is an awesome guy and should do well for us this year.Yall scared us a little last year, but hopefully we can get a well fought game though, gotta get ready foe our wide pitch though! that usually kills the visiting teams

haha yeah. i talked to michael yesterday and he said he cant cause his knee is messed up or something. which is a shame for yall. because having an asian guy on the team can be a plus. and i would imagine hes pretty fast.

is sterling any good?

haha yeah. i talked to michael yesterday and he said he cant cause his knee is messed up or something. which is a shame for yall. because having an asian guy on the team can be a plus. and i would imagine hes pretty fast.

is sterling any good?

Im not revealing our teams strengths and weaknesses on here! However, ask john mark and im sure he'll tell you. We had our last team condtioning session todayare are ready to take to the pitch. Should be a terrific season! we will be tested because our first opponent is the number 8th ranked team in west TN, ECS

how is having an asian guy a plus? jw

this is not with the intent of being racist or anything of that nature, but it seems that players in soccer that are foreign (either from/born in another country or there parents are from another country) are better at soccer than your average kid.

and having a foreign kid on your team sometimes makes the other team feel like "oh no they have a foreign guy on there team. were gonna lose"

its not a bad thing. no harm intended. just my opinion.

Im not revealing our teams strengths and weaknesses on here! However, ask john mark and im sure he'll tell you. We had our last team condtioning session todayare are ready to take to the pitch. Should be a terrific season! we will be tested because our first opponent is the number 8th ranked team in west TN, ECS

lol i gotya i will. good luck against them. i heard yall scrimmage tca?