Gold Ball Predictions

Unionvegas

Doesn't Stone Memorial have a walk on or two from the Clarkrange area? I know C. Brown started for CRange at one time and D. Dishman played at South Fentress Miiddle School.

/ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

both of those girls are from crossville but transferred and then came back

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I appreciate your humor..But, I am also biased toward region 2-3A in football. Why? because on a yearly basis someone form that district(girl's bb)/region(fb) has a strong chance to play in Murfreesboro and win it. Does that mean I am disrespectful, certainly not. Maybe in your eyes it does, well if it does the I am sorry you percieve it that way. Making it to the state is a great accomplishment for 8 teams per class per year.

I also don't get where you are coming from about all this east tn. business? Not one time have I mentioned that they are weak or inferior. And if you will re-read post #42, you will see that I have heard SMHS is a very good team. I know AE won it last year. I think you have me confused with midtensportsfan. So, maybe, I am not missing the point as bad as you think. I was just saying earlier you can't judge by scrimmages or we beat them and they beat you kind of thinking. It would probaly be a great match-up. I agree this is pointless, maybe they will meet up down the road.

You're right BigDaddy1... I was confusing posters. My apologies..

The Lady Panthers certainly got a wake up call last night and I hope to see them continue to play with the intensity they showed in the second half of last night's game ( only for the whole game in all upcoming contests..) against A-E.. If they can do that they'll be back in the Boro..

And now that A-E has LaKrystle Goss back... WOW! That girl has some serious natural talent...

Hillsboro will NOT beat Shelbyville, it will be Shelbyville vs Wilson Central

/rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> I TOTALLY DISAGREE WITH THE STATEMENT HILLSBORO WILL NOT BEAT SHELBYVILLE. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> That was a very amusing statement. Yes Shelbyville beat Wilson Central but Hillsboro also beat Mt. Juliet by 5 when Shelbyville lost to MJ by 21. Hillsboro has a team full of well rounded players. Shelbyville has good guard play with Ceny Phelps and Sha'Para Johnson. But when Perry is on the floor she see's the floor well and gets the ball where it needs to be. Hillsboro is a defensive team averaging 16.7 steals per game and 4.4 blocked shots. They also rebound the ball very well averaging 33.5 a game. I think if it came down to it, It would be a tough match but in the end Hillsboro would win. Shelbyville doesn't know who to stop on the floor!

Hillsboro will NOT beat Shelbyville, it will be Shelbyville vs Wilson Central

Although Shelbyville and Wilson Central have always been mentioned as contenders for the State title, I believe that Hillsboro has proven that they can compete with the elite teams in the State. Hillsboro will one of the teams playing for the 3AAA gold ball in March!

Although Shelbyville and Wilson Central have always been mentioned as contenders for the State title, I believe that Hillsboro has proven that they can compete with the elite teams in the State. Hillsboro will one of the teams playing for the 3AAA gold ball in March!

GOOD STATEMENT BBALLFAN21!

/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

/rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> I TOTALLY DISAGREE WITH THE STATEMENT HILLSBORO WILL NOT BEAT SHELBYVILLE. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> That was a very amusing statement. Yes Shelbyville beat Wilson Central but Hillsboro also beat Mt. Juliet by 5 when Shelbyville lost to MJ by 21. Hillsboro has a team full of well rounded players. Shelbyville has good guard play with Ceny Phelps and Sha'Para Johnson. But when Perry is on the floor she see's the floor well and gets the ball where it needs to be. Hillsboro is a defensive team averaging 16.7 steals per game and 4.4 blocked shots. They also rebound the ball very well averaging 33.5 a game. I think if it came down to it, It would be a tough match but in the end Hillsboro would win. Shelbyville doesn't know who to stop on the floor!

mt j beat shelbyville very early in the season while schs had two starters out including jarrel way before they had found their stride. and other than mt j hillsboro hasnt played anyone. look at the schedule. wilson central is far superior to hhs and the eaglettes destroyed wc by 20 as we all know by now. shelbyville will handle hhs. write it down

mt j beat shelbyville very early in the season while schs had two starters out including jarrel way before they had found their stride. and other than mt j hillsboro hasnt played anyone. look at the schedule. wilson central is far superior to hhs and the eaglettes destroyed wc by 20 as we all know by now. shelbyville will handle hhs. write it down

You are very brave to make a statement like that....... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Facts are Shelbyville is a good team. When they beat Wilson Cental I think its fair to say they played their best game of the year. On the other hand Wilson Central played their worst game of the year. I would say if the two teams were to play again I don't see either winning by double digits.

Hillsboro is a dangerous team. To reach the State they will have to beat Wilson Central, Smyrna, or Mt. Juliet.

If memory serves me correct hasn't Shelbyville lost in the Sub-State the last 2 times they played Cleveland. I don't think anyone would want to play at Cleveland in the Sub-State.

Tourney time is approaching thats what its ALL ABOUT................... /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />