Things I'm tired of reading about

bear cat brown

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1.Father Ryan vs Brentwood......................... my daddy can whip your daddy, well my mommy has bigger.......

You two boys meet up,fight and get over it.

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Thank you ! You would think they would be in class.

1.Father Ryan vs Brentwood......................... my daddy can whip your daddy, well my mommy has bigger.......

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

i agree with you about the daddy part bcb-----but now the mommy part i think this calls for an emergency meeting with the boys at mervs and a discussion---and if the mommys could be there so we could settle this disagreement--if this meeting can be held i will show up for my first--and buy the first second and third round of fresca's--with harry t's money of course!!!!!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Dear BCB iii,

I'm afraid you're going to raise my ire if you don't make a "distinguishment" here. There are those of us in Brentwood who wrestle for Brentwood High School. Brentwood High School is located down the street from the jock school and actually has kids that can wrestle and obtain academic excellence.

While BA is a fine athletic institution and christian oriented school, I do believe they would recruit the devil if he could throw a 50 yard touchdown pass. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Besides, we've already wrestled Ryan and it wasn't much fun.

I "thoreauly" enjoy your posts!

I can't even imagine why you'd waste time reading the thread if you weren't there. Even those of us who were there are bored with it (we're just killing time until the next meet . . .).

You clearly need a hobby.

1. Bayor v. McCallie......................... my daddy can whip your daddy, well my mommy has bigger.......

Bucklateral /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Dear BCB iii,

I'm afraid you're going to raise my ire if you don't make a "distinguishment" here. There are those of us in Brentwood who wrestle for Brentwood High School. Brentwood High School is located down the street from the jock school and actually has kids that can wrestle and obtain academic excellence.

While BA is a fine athletic institution and christian oriented school, I do believe they would recruit the devil if he could throw a 50 yard touchdown pass. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Besides, we've already wrestled Ryan and it wasn't much fun.

I "thoreauly" enjoy your posts!

Wow, I have heard that stuff about the wrestling on some years, but the academic excellence part escaped me and the hundreds of other families who pay 14K a year when they could go to BHS for free. I sense some jealousy maybe???

"Facenthecrowd" has gotta be Irish Dad.

Wow, I have heard that stuff about the wrestling on some years, but the academic excellence part escaped me and the hundreds of other families who pay 14K a year when they could go to BHS for free. I sense some jealousy maybe???

why would i be jealous about paying $14,000. put the test scores of the 2 schools against each other and see who wins = BHS hands down. They would win on the mat also.

why would i be jealous about paying $14,000. put the test scores of the 2 schools against each other and see who wins = BHS hands down. They would win on the mat also.

3. BHS vs BA..................... my daddy can whip your daddy, well my mommy has bigger.......our tests scores are better...............

In 2004 when we were shopping for schools BA had a 26 avg ACT score, MBA like 30 and BGA had 27. BHS, where we are zoned, had a 24. I have had no reason to check lately. When Tate Mustin came to BHS from BA he said that he was issued a vocabulary book that he completed the previous year at BA. .

Who knows about the mat. We have won big the past two years high school and middle school, but no match this year. I don't make the news - I just report it.