Things I'm tired of reading about

bear cat brown

1. Bayor v. McCallie......................... my daddy can whip your daddy, well my mommy has bigger.......

You two boys meet up,fight and get over it.

Bucklateral /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Just for the sake of the rest of non-tuition paying folks (with the exception of B'wood High), collectively whose mommys have bigger.....

1.Father Ryan?

2. BA?

3. McCallie?

4. Baylor?

5. BHS?

Just curious to know so that the boys and I can start going to some of those matches.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just for the sake of the rest of non-tuition paying folks (with the exception of B'wood High), collectively whose mommys have bigger.....

1.Father Ryan?

2. BA?

3. McCallie?

4. Baylor?

5. BHS?

Just curious to know so that the boys and I can start going to some of those matches.

We may have hit an all time high with this one. I can hear the debate now.

Allsaints: It 's time to get the pot stirred, so I guess I'll do it. Although we only have 9 wrestling mommies, there is no way that TBSFBAG mommies can touch us. We have film and have gone over it and we are clearly the winners, but *&^$^# $#@!@## still no cheerleaders.

Walkinvol: allsaints, you are a fool to believe that your 9 mommies can come close to our 14. Line them up and toe the line and we will let there talent speak for themselves

Bucklateral: Well why does the west always get left out. We have Doctors on this side of the Mtn and plently of Cash. Come Feb 2 you shall see who is King of the Hills

Raider76: I got Jello

BIG OWL: Boys you may have beat us on the mat, but the crown will reside in Ooltewah, home of the Hooters(owls)

Raider76: No really, I have got JELLO

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

i agree with you about the daddy part bcb-----but now the mommy part i think this calls for an emergency meeting with the boys at mervs and a discussion---and if the mommys could be there so we could settle this disagreement--if this meeting can be held i will show up for my first--and buy the first second and third round of fresca's--with harry t's money of course!!!!!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

1. Tired of hearing about your "meetings". Sorry guys but it is getting old.

2. Why Bradley won't wrestle Baylor/Mcallie.

1. Tired of hearing about your "meetings". Sorry guys but it is getting old.

2. Why Bradley won't wrestle Baylor/Mcallie.

1. You don't have to read the posts. Fellowship with other parents is one of the most important satisfactions you get from watching your children compete. Bearcat carry on with your meetings, we like reading about them.

1. You don't have to read the posts. Fellowship with other parents is one of the most important satisfactions you get from watching your children compete. Bearcat carry on with your meetings, we like reading about them.

1. Howard v. Notre Dame......................... my daddy can whip your daddy, well my mommy has bigger.......

2. We (ND) we wrestle the toughest Schedule and avoid no one!!

Spycat doesn't have meetings there actually studying his film.

1. Howard v. Notre Dame......................... my daddy can whip your daddy, well my mommy has bigger.......

2. We (ND) we wrestle the toughest Schedule and avoid no one!!

Spycat doesn't have meetings there actually studying his film.

Glad your back Keefie, I hope those boys in jail were kind to you. Heard congrats were in order, seems you made a beautiful bride.

Thanks for clearing that up for me. I had begun to think free will was a thing of the past. You have freed me from the prison and oppression that was coacht. I am forever gratefull that I may now CHOOSE what I read. You are a God send

Glad your back Keefie, I hope those boys in jail were kind to you. Heard congrats were in order, seems you made a beautiful bride.

Yes, just when BCB thought it was safe to go outside again------------Keefie's back. And just in time for A/AA state duals. The postings between BCB and Keefie in the past would never fall under this topic ( replying to things I'm tired of reading).

"Spycat"------now that's a spin on BCB's name no one has thought of yet ( except maybe in the Bradley/Clevelad area) but you gotta like it. Looks like Keefie has returned from prison none the worse for the wear with both guns blazing, BCB. Now, where is sidekick, Stovepipe?

Yes, just when BCB thought it was safe to go outside again------------Keefie's back. And just in time for A/AA state duals. The postings between BCB and Keefie in the past would never fall under this topic ( replying to things I'm tired of reading).

"Spycat"------now that's a spin on BCB's name no one has thought of yet ( except maybe in the Bradley/Clevelad area) but you gotta like it. Looks like Keefie has returned from prison none the worse for the wear with both guns blazing, BCB. Now, where is sidekick, Stovepipe?

Stovepipe will return in 2 week from service duty.

A true American HERO!