Chattanooga Area Top Ten

mtnman

Now if we can ship someone to BigG's region we'd be okay... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Thanks, but no thanks!

I do think it is a shame that of 3 state caliber teams, only 2 can go, but you'll find that in all sports.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh so true. You may assume a team will not be good because of graduation losses...sometimes it is true and sometimes it is not. Coach Jim will do everything to have the boys ready. Also remember Baylor lost 15 players to graduation in 2006. Played great, pulled together and won a state championship. So you never know. So CCS lost their firepower from last year?

Two of the top scorers graduated but there is ample firepower still in the stable. Last year was supposed to be a down year but they made it all the way to the state semi-finals before falling to CAK 2 to 0. This should be a good year, barring injuries, considering there will be eleven seniors

and a lot of experience for a team that makes it a habit of making it to the state tournament. There is also a couple of freshmen that should contribute greatly to the team.

It doesnt matter about them beatting mcminn or ooetwah last year it matters about this year. If im correct mcminn beat yall once last year. Soo?????? that doesnt matter McMinn will be good trust me

Tribe02

We dont do our talking on CoachT. We do it on the field. And last time we played Cleveland--they backed up their talk with a 2-1 win. So until we take back the District Title. Cleveland is the Team in District 5.

Plus, we dont know that McMinn will be good. Coach McDonald and I will let you know--if you are good or not.

Please get on Coach T and enjoy, chat , etc. However, do not discuss McMinn, and do not create "bulletin board" material for other teams. If you need clarification or would like to discuss this further, please see me in room 149. Thanks.

Losing just 2 players from a team that made it to the semi finals last year sounds good for your teams prospects this year. I was fortunate enough to get to see my Red Raiders win at Murfreesboro last year. I did not get to see any of your games but was hoping that CCS or Notre Dame could win another one for Chattanooga. Good luck to you this year. Sounds like your chances are very good. Go Baylor!

Two of the top scorers graduated but there is ample firepower still in the stable. Last year was supposed to be a down year but they made it all the way to the state semi-finals before falling to CAK 2 to 0. This should be a good year, barring injuries, considering there will be eleven seniors

and a lot of experience for a team that makes it a habit of making it to the state tournament. There is also a couple of freshmen that should contribute greatly to the team.

CCS- Returns a good defense and the best goalkeeper (Gibson) in the area.. not sure who will score their goals though

CSAS- Besides replacing Penn in the net and Kit Brady, arts and sciences should be very strong.. especially with midfielders Keegan and Wright returning

Notre Dame- Lost two outstanding senior defenders, as well as three more senior starters

Baylor- could dominate the area with their stout defense... if they put the ball in the goal, which they

struggled to do at times last year

McCallie- Lost leading scorer bradford but should have no problem scoring with Parker, Kerr (King college signee), and the quick little kid on the wing all returning.. they could challenge baylor as tops in the area

Agree with alot of what you said but have a few exceptions.

CCS...Gibson is a great goalkeeper no doubt but not necessarily the best. I think VanValkingburg is the best I have seen in the area. Made allstate last year. Both very good but I'll take VanValkingburg as my top pick. CCS lost their 2 top scorers but maybe they have replacements for that?

CSAS...replacing Penn and Kit will be hard but they should be good like you said.

Notre Dame....lost alot but Coach Jim finds a way to keep the program moving in the right direction. We will be competitive win it counts. We'll miss Blake and Casey...but doing well at ETSU.

Baylor....you are right a very dominate defense....defenders are awesome. Roden, Burt and the tall redhead lead the group. Did have a hard time scoring last year but McCallie could not score even 1 goal on them in 2 games. Scored when it counted. Won state championship. Should be the team to beat this year.

McCallie....lost leading scorer but will again have a very strong team. Maybe #2 after Baylor. Kerr should lead them I think.

CCS- Returns a good defense and the best goalkeeper (Gibson) in the area.. not sure who will score their goals though

CSAS- Besides replacing Penn in the net and Kit Brady, arts and sciences should be very strong.. especially with midfielders Keegan and Wright returning

Notre Dame- Lost two outstanding senior defenders, as well as three more senior starters

Baylor- could dominate the area with their stout defense... if they put the ball in the goal, which they

struggled to do at times last year

McCallie- Lost leading scorer bradford but should have no problem scoring with Parker, Kerr (King college signee), and the quick little kid on the wing all returning.. they could challenge baylor as tops in the area

Agree with alot of what you said but have a few exceptions.

CCS...Gibson is a great goalkeeper no doubt but not necessarily the best. I think VanValkingburg is the best I have seen in the area. Made allstate last year. Both very good but I'll take VanValkingburg as my top pick. CCS lost their 2 top scorers but maybe they have replacements for that?

CSAS...replacing Penn and Kit will be hard but they should be good like you said.

Notre Dame....lost alot but Coach Jim finds a way to keep the program moving in the right direction. We will be competitive win it counts. We'll miss Blake and Casey...but doing well at ETSU.

Baylor....you are right a very dominate defense....defenders are awesome. Roden, Burt and the tall redhead lead the group. Did have a hard time scoring last year but McCallie could not score even 1 goal on them in 2 games. Scored when it counted. Won state championship. Should be the team to beat this year.

McCallie....lost leading scorer but will again have a very strong team. Maybe #2 after Baylor. Kerr should lead them I think.

Well while we're debating goalies, ya'll have a good one there at ND... not sure of his name, but i heard about his heroics at state against Catholic.

Losing just 2 players from a team that made it to the semi finals last year sounds good for your teams prospects this year. I was fortunate enough to get to see my Red Raiders win at Murfreesboro last year. I did not get to see any of your games but was hoping that CCS or Notre Dame could win another one for Chattanooga. Good luck to you this year. Sounds like your chances are very good. Go Baylor!

I know that Baylor is primed to repeat and I wish them all the best.

CCS has a bunch of freshman that will contribute, if nothing else as solid minutes of the bench.

CSAS lost 3 of their fullbacks and their keeper. New keeper is soild, unsure of how the back line will fill out. Midfield and forward should be very good.

Grace will not be a factor.

Baylor will probably be the best in Chattanooga again this season.