Chattanooga Area Top Ten

mtnman

Agree with alot of what you said but have a few exceptions.

CCS...Gibson is a great goalkeeper no doubt but not necessarily the best. I think VanValkingburg is the best I have seen in the area. Made allstate last year. Both very good but I'll take VanValkingburg as my top pick. CCS lost their 2 top scorers but maybe they have replacements for that?

CSAS...replacing Penn and Kit will be hard but they should be good like you said.

Notre Dame....lost alot but Coach Jim finds a way to keep the program moving in the right direction. We will be competitive win it counts. We'll miss Blake and Casey...but doing well at ETSU.

Baylor....you are right a very dominate defense....defenders are awesome. Roden, Burt and the tall redhead lead the group. Did have a hard time scoring last year but McCallie could not score even 1 goal on them in 2 games. Scored when it counted. Won state championship. Should be the team to beat this year.

McCallie....lost leading scorer but will again have a very strong team. Maybe #2 after Baylor. Kerr should lead them I think.

Tall redhead Baylor defender is Chris Wilson

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I dont see how McMinn and Ooltewah can both be ranked when Cleveland is not. Cleveland beat both of them last year and went further in the tournament than both of them and they are coming back stronger than last year.

When cleveland will start to play a tougher schedule then they could be ranked. Cleveland does not play the better teams in the Chatt. area. They never have on there schedule Baylor, McCallie, or Notre Dame. If you want to be the best then go play the best.

with solid club a nd rec programs at camp jordan, you would feel the pioneers program would start to benefit from it. i do realize there are players from all over on the club side, and the te rec side pullss a lot from north georgia. i believe they were a solid team last year.

East Ridge has always baffled me. You would think with the rec and club programs that they have it would spill over to the HS, but it never has.

I've come to the conclusion that most club players are either from Dalton, N.GA or go to private schools. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

csas has 3 scrimmages in the next ten days, red bank, soddy and notre dame. having to replace 2 forwards, a midfielder, 3 fullbacks and a keeper may be a tall order.

What were the names of the players? I know about Kit Brady and Chris Penn. They still have Duncan Keegan, Adam Wright and Steve Harris to name a few so they still have some talent.

Losing a keeper is tough, do they have a good one coming back?

What were the names of the players? I know about Kit Brady and Chris Penn. They still have Duncan Keegan, Adam Wright and Steve Harris to name a few so they still have some talent.

I know Steve is a PSA player,, Where do Adam & Duncan play?

CCSMAN...I would guess that CCS should be very strong this year just graduating 2 players from last year. I read in another post that you have plenty of firepower in the stable to be strong. You will be favored in your division I guess since Notre Dame and CSAS lost alot to graduation?