Marion @ Grundy

MCRoadWarrior

Well I guess I could throw my 2 cents in.

GrundyPlayer - first off Marion beat us last year at our place. 2nd when school started this year Teddy was entering the 11th grade as a 15 yr old, I'd say thats rare. Zeke was held back one year, but his age for his grade is no different than say Derek Seagroves for grundy, its really no big deal, their all eligable so thats all that matters. As for Teddy being a Grundy kid, I see what your saying, he is from the MTN. Ted will never say hes a "Grundy Kid" but he's proud to be a Tracy kid. but who wouldnt be? lol (I had too)

TheTruthPrevails - you sir are 100% correct. I think Teddy uses his athletic ability a lot of times when all he needs to do is go up strong. I got a text from his brother the other night that said "Ted jus threw up some circus shot that was totally uncalled for" he does that a lot. I think growin up he was always small and had to do that stuff jus to get a shot off, now hes a lot bigger and he doesnt have to, but still does.

As for the game, well I don't think Grundy will run a box & 1, jus not coach Holts style. Will they key on Teddy, ofcourse. I don't think Boo will be as hot as he was in Jasper but he will get his. I think Grundy by 4.

I agree with almost everything 123kid said, ill leave it at that.

Nohope! im glad to see your on board! lol. I can't believe u haven't heard that before.

after the first meeting the talk was about Boo Parson, and it shoulda been. This time I really think Cody Henager will shine. He is comin off a few very good outings and he is coming into his own. I jus think that Holt and Nick pull Grundy through down the stretch, along with some key freethrows by Chico Boo Derek and Sartain.

either way should be a good one.

Tracy ??? Everyone knows Altamont is where its at /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Grundy player! you said "They will never beat Grundy" We did beat Grundy 55-46 at Grundy last year. Soph Zephan Guyear led all scorers with 27 pts. If your going to talk then know the facts.

Your right, My bad man, guess I should have asked 123kid before running my mouth... way to keep me in check.( I mean that sincerely)

Team Guyear : 1 Grundy: A lot ?

I am not saying that you guys haven't gotten the best of us lately because you all have. I am just saying we got yall once last year.

Ya man, I forgot about that one. I haven't really been able to keep up lately with any of GCHS athletics because of school. Infact, the only basketball game I've been back to since I've been in school was GC @ Marion last year.... (The court storm game.)

Guys, It really wasn't that big of a deal to me. I was just saying how it took Grundy kids(and yes no matter what you say, Tracy City WILL ALWAYS be in Grundy) to win for Marion... so relax, they might be Marion Kids now, but where they from =)......Mr.Silk03 , You want a hug ? Takes a mighty bold 13 year old to hop on Coach T and call someone (who he doesn't even know) an idiot. The kid had ALL A'S and held himself back thats all I was saying, I wasn't trying to make anything more of it than that. If thats not true, then why did his mother tell mine this ?

And ONCE AGAIN... I don't really care where they went, I'm happy for them, everything has seemed to workout well for them. I hope they all sign to play college basketball one day, but they still will won't ever beat Grundy=) ( I hope to god, I won't be eating Crow for that last statement, This will be the first and more than likely only basketball game I'll get to see all year.)

i dont know who u think i am but i sure aint no 13 year old i promise u that, and like i said u have no clue what u are even talkin about

i dont know who u think i am but i sure aint no 13 year old i promise u that, and like i said u have no clue what u are even talkin about

Did I say 13? Sorry for that typo, I meant 12. We've established, I have no clue what I'm talking about. I'll be the first to tell you that I clearly had it all wrong. And no, I don't have a clue who you are nor do I care, we are talking about the game now, care to share your thoughts on who you think is going to win the game ?

ps. By then end of today... I'll teach you how to spell you like a big kid /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Did I say 13? Sorry for that typo, I meant 12. We've established, I have no clue what I'm talking about. I'll be the first to tell you that I clearly had it all wrong. And no, I don't have a clue who you are nor do I care, we are talking about the game now, care to share your thoughts on who you think is going to win the game ?

ps. By then end of today... I'll teach you how to spell you like a big kid /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Grundy by 6