Where are the Liberty people?

westtnbballer

Sorry to come in on the tail end of things...how has everyone been..hahah

Sorry this is the year Liberty fans should talk more crap after the game...as you know they still do have braggin rights till the Boro..

Sit tight bra...Liberty fans calmed down just like Bolivar fans did..

Soon err one will see who can really coach and who just had talent...sorry you guys haven't heardfrom me i know sobody misses my comments haha /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Where in the name of &*^%#$^@&^%^$.....have you been?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You didn't understand that? I thought you were very flewn....flui....fluein.....DANG!!!! could understand jibber jabber!!!!!

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Well, as YOU know I can be quite prolific w/the verbal art known as bs /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• 4 weeks later...

Nebuntyn is still here. Yes I am still a Liberty fan. I will talk a lot more at tournament time. here a few reasons why?

1.) Liberty will go farther than you think.

2.) Dyer County fans will be very dissapointed (no state title this year sorry)

3.) Liberty will be in the Boro.

Take a picture of this post, cut and paste it somewhere, so that you can refer back to this post in March. By the way adsmom86, prison might not be a bad place for you, after you loose your mind when Dyer County gets blasted.

Unfortunately for you Nebuntyn we are referring to this post in February.

Guess they did not plan on running into a boys basketball powerhouse (not) like MILLINGTON! All 4 teams from 13AAA go down in regionals. Just shows how strong AAA basketball is in Memphis. Guess what Liberty, by 2009-2010 Dyer Co might be in your district the way enrollment numbers are looking.

I haven't read the whole thread nor do I have the time or desire to do so. That being said if this has been brought up i apologize. Liberty was the top team in 13AAA all year but that is a bit deceptive. That district is without a doubt the weakest of the AAA or for that matter AA district west of the Tennessee River. However, last year's Liberty team was the best team in the state regardless of classification. Yes, the Liberty fans were a bit loud and proud of that the had last year. I am not a Liberty fan or will I be, just an avid basketball fan who watches many games.

Unfortunately for you Nebuntyn we are referring to this post in February.

Guess they did not plan on running into a boys basketball powerhouse (not) like MILLINGTON! All 4 teams from 13AAA go down in regionals. Just shows how strong AAA basketball is in Memphis. Guess what Liberty, by 2009-2010 Dyer Co might be in your district the way enrollment numbers are looking.

/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> thats funny... that is one of those "OPEN MOUTH INSERT FOOT" situations on Nebuntyn's behalf!