8 AAA

big_joe

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think anyone making the mistake that Tullahoma won't be tough to beat this year in their district is just ill informed. From what I hear Jones and Duke spent the best part of the summer playing very competetive ball with some fairly decent coaching and should be ready to step it up this year. They will probably start slow but be ready by tournament time...which is when it counts...

My prediction is that CC will be behind Tullahoma and either Columbia or Lawrenceburg, possibly both....

With Tullahoma being successful the last two years, why would this year be different with pitcher and catcher returning to lead this team?

Nobody said Tullahoma wouldn't be tough? Easy now killer.

Lincoln County will be a very young team this year with only one senior. I wouldnt be surprised to see five or six freshman starting,but very talented freshmans. Also we have a strong group coming in again next year so looks like Coach Smith will be back in the hunt in a few years. But dont count him or the girls out by tournament time,with the young talent he has with some experience we may be picking off some teams by surprise. but i have to agree with other post on the teams to look out for,and i also have to say Tullahoma has to be the preseason pick but Coffe,Lawrencburg, and Columbia will be tough.

I think anyone making the mistake that Tullahoma won't be tough to beat this year in their district is just ill informed. From what I hear Jones and Duke spent the best part of the summer playing very competetive ball with some fairly decent coaching and should be ready to step it up this year. They will probably start slow but be ready by tournament time...which is when it counts...

My prediction is that CC will be behind Tullahoma and either Columbia or Lawrenceburg, possibly both....

With Tullahoma being successful the last two years, why would this year be different with pitcher and catcher returning to lead this team?

Tullahoma may very well be the top team this year... but don't count Coffee County out just yet... they may be better than you think.

Tullahoma may very well be the top team this year... but don't count Coffee County out just yet... they may be better than you think.

Like the last couple of years, this one is just too close to call. Depending on how everyone holds up through a long season, there are several teams that could win this district. If indeed Tullahoma is the pre-season favorite, that will be an unfamiliar spot for them. If the history of the last two or three years hold up, that isn't necessarily the best place to start. What it is going to boil down to, as it does every year, is how well the teams can shore up the line-ups because the loss of last years seniors as well as who gets the breaks throughout the year. GOOD LUCK.