Who's the best in West Tennessee this year

Linedriver

MR FAN please let me know what i said was a poor reflection because im for darn sure you dont know this bartlett team as much as you think!!

If I may interject my opinion, I was at that game and if I remember correctly, it was tied in the fourth inning and I do believe it was the Bartlett fans who complained to the tourney director and got us to play the final inning where CBHS scored the winning run on a walk-off double.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread has just turned into nothing but a big p****ing contest that can have to true resolution. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Sheeeeeeeesh................

You can read into what I've posted and try to make it seem like I've been irrational but its simply not the case. I have replied to some obviously dilusional Bartlett fans that feel they can't be beat. I suppose winning a state title has made some of them feel as though they can't be beat. Over the next few years, those who feel that way will learn it is not the case. I know every game CBHS plays can be lost if they don't play to their potential, which is why I don't get on here and say "CBHS would whip Bartlett 9 out of 10 games". It is just not feasible to think one would whip the other that dominantly. They are both very good teams (something I have said in post after post) and I hope both repeat. I evidently have offended those dilusional Bartlett fans by not agreeing that Bartlett would just thrash CBHS. You can argue either side would win, and its because either side could win.

You can read into what I've posted and try to make it seem like I've been irrational but its simply not the case. I have replied to some obviously dilusional Bartlett fans that feel they can't be beat. I suppose winning a state title has made some of them feel as though they can't be beat. Over the next few years, those who feel that way will learn it is not the case. I know every game CBHS plays can be lost if they don't play to their potential, which is why I don't get on here and say "CBHS would whip Bartlett 9 out of 10 games". It is just not feasible to think one would whip the other that dominantly. They are both very good teams (something I have said in post after post) and I hope both repeat. I evidently have offended those dilusional Bartlett fans by not agreeing that Bartlett would just thrash CBHS. You can argue either side would win, and its because either side could win.

My post didn't single you out. It was speaking to the tone of the thread.

After this year Bartlett will have to rebuild..no doubt. After losing all of those senior's, they do not have alot of good talent coming in. So enjoy now. But you can't blame them, to win the state for the first time and have another real good chance going back to back, that is something to be pride of. Coach Clark has done a great job with that program and no one can take that from them kids. No matter what everyone thinks, Bartlett has alot of talent on that team, and everyone knew that when they were freshmen. They will always be remembered as the kids who won the first baseball state championship at Bartlett, that has to be a good feeling. CBHS has won so many it's doesn't matter to them, but that's ok, I' m sure they will win alot more down the road.

After this year Bartlett will have to rebuild..no doubt. After losing all of those senior's, they do not have alot of good talent coming in. So enjoy now. But you can't blame them, to win the state for the first time and have another real good chance going back to back, that is something to be pride of. Coach Clark has done a great job with that program and no one can take that from them kids. No matter what everyone thinks, Bartlett has alot of talent on that team, and everyone knew that when they were freshmen. They will always be remembered as the kids who won the first baseball state championship at Bartlett, that has to be a good feeling. CBHS has won so many it's doesn't matter to them, but that's ok, I' m sure they will win alot more down the road.

Yes, CBHS has won several state titles but it does matter to them. Their goal every season is to win a state championship and it has been that way for a long time.

dilusional Bartlett fans? go back and reread this thread It was a CBHS fan that started the bashing. seems to me that the CBHS Fans can't stand the fact that Bartlett has finally taken a state title. They just want to keep adding in how good they are and how many titles they have won. Its really pretty stupid to be arguing over this. Its like saying My dad can beat up your dad. I don't play on either team but I know players on both teams. We are all friends! So shut up! cheer for your team at the ball games Yeall Loud for your kid or your friends ..But on here why stir the crap. CBHS Fans what did you expect for Bartlett to do rollover and let you tell everyone on here your team is better,Nah I know them better than that. Bartlett is proud. they won't take your smug comments. so, CBHS is pretty much saying Yeah bartlett won a state title but we are better. We have more state titles than yall so that makes us a better team. Imo CBHS fans need to get over themselves and give Bartlett the credit that they deserve. bARTLETT go get another State Champion title in 08. And don't worry what people are saying on here.

dilusional Bartlett fans? go back and reread this thread It was a CBHS fan that started the bashing. seems to me that the CBHS Fans can't stand the fact that Bartlett has finally taken a state title. They just want to keep adding in how good they are and how many titles they have won. Its really pretty stupid to be arguing over this. Its like saying My dad can beat up your dad. I don't play on either team but I know players on both teams. We are all friends! So shut up! cheer for your team at the ball games Yeall Loud for your kid or your friends ..But on here why stir the crap. CBHS Fans what did you expect for Bartlett to do rollover and let you tell everyone on here your team is better,Nah I know them better than that. Bartlett is proud. they won't take your smug comments. so, CBHS is pretty much saying Yeah bartlett won a state title but we are better. We have more state titles than yall so that makes us a better team. Imo CBHS fans need to get over themselves and give Bartlett the credit that they deserve. bARTLETT go get another State Champion title in 08. And don't worry what people are saying on here.

WOW!!!!!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

"are you serious..... cbhs is d2 the teams in that division are not as talented as aaa teams...if bartlett was to ever play cbhs bartlett would easily stop the smack talk...wow they won state last year so did bartlett yet bartlett defeated teams such as south doyle,science hill,houston,usj,LEXINGTON CATHOLIC(who was ranked top 20 in the nation),and Farragut...and whose 19th in the nation(bartlett)"- Berenator

That is the first post on this thread regarding CBHS and Bartlett. I have said over and over again Bartlett is good and is capable of beating anyone they play. It just so happens I feel the same way about CBHS. I don't recall any smug comments from myself, just facts and statements of encouragement to both sides.

"are you serious..... cbhs is d2 the teams in that division are not as talented as aaa teams...if bartlett was to ever play cbhs bartlett would easily stop the smack talk...wow they won state last year so did bartlett yet bartlett defeated teams such as south doyle,science hill,houston,usj,LEXINGTON CATHOLIC(who was ranked top 20 in the nation),and Farragut...and whose 19th in the nation(bartlett)"- Berenator

That is the first post on this thread regarding CBHS and Bartlett. I have said over and over again Bartlett is good and is capable of beating anyone they play. It just so happens I feel the same way about CBHS. I don't recall any smug comments from myself, just facts and statements of encouragement to both sides.

NO This is the first post about Bartlett and CBHS!

"When has briarcrest ever been one of the top teams??? And where is Christian Brothers in this. No one has mentioned them. Personally I think that they are better than Bartlett."

Bartlett fans didn't start this So please Get your facts correct before you make incorrect statements!

I think the horse has been beaten enough. If you feel like that post hurt some feelings and ruffled some feathers you are entitled to you opinion, as bizarre as it may be. I personally think the post saying you must be high or on crack or something to believe CBHS is better than Bartlett caused the heated discussion. Either you Bartlett folks run tell your friends about this board and they join instantly, or a few of you have different names so you can portray yourself differently. Either way welcome to the board.

I think they horese has been beaten enough. If you feel like that post hurt some feelings and ruffled some feathers you are entitled to you opinion, as bizarre as it may be. I personally think the post saying you must be high or on crack or something to believe CBHS is better than Bartlett caused the heated discussion. Either you Bartlett folks run tell your friends about this board and they join instantly, or a few of you have different names so you can portray yourself differently. Either way welcome to the board.

Amen!