Pre-Season All State

LHSa08

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they don't need to blow teams like ultra out they know they are the two best teams in the state and could care less about anyone else beside each other and they don't even like each other from what i hear. they care about the big games with big teams from other states as far as tennessee goes though for that age group at least there are only two good teams tnfc and crush and tnfc is better because lately they have owned the crush. but those two teams are the only true good teams in the state

The top 5 teams in the state went to CASL back in December:

Team...W/L/D

PSA.....2-1-0

MFC.....1-2-0

Lions....1-2-0

Crush...0-1-2

TNFC....0-2-1

Lot's of good players played against some of the best from other states. Draw your own conclusions.

Team...W/L/D

PSA.....2-1-0

MFC.....1-2-0

Lions....1-2-0

Crush...0-1-2

TNFC....0-2-1

Lot's of good players played against some of the best from other states. Draw your own conclusions.

well to draw their own conclusions retiredref, people must know all the facts which you clearly did not give. The way these tournaments work is depending on how you play in state and do in other tournaments, you are put in different levels of the tournament. TNFC and Crush both were in the top brackets i think TNFC played 3 state champions from other states and the Crush played Dallas Texans. while psa mfc and ultra were all in lower weaker brackets and accordingly played lower weaker teams. now everyone out there can make their own assumptions. i don't play for either crush or tnfc although if i was good enough, i would join their teams in a heartbeat but i'm not good enough. all this said psa and mfc and ultra are all good teams no doubt but when it comes to tennessee, tnfc and crush dominate and tnfc is better in my opinion b/c of what they have shown in recent matchups between the two

Team...W/L/D

PSA.....2-1-0

MFC.....1-2-0

Lions....1-2-0

Crush...0-1-2

TNFC....0-2-1

You have to look at what bracket and the standared of teams that were played by the TN teams.

TNFC played the #1 team in North Texas and State Champions from Ohio. Crush played the #2 in North Texas, the #2 in GA

retiredref you have no idea what your talking about. tnfc and crush are definately the top two in tn and probably in the top 5 in region III (if you dont know that means, its the southeast). psa memphis and ultra have no comparison. get your facts straight before you make assumptions like that.

What does retiredref not know what he is talking about? What assumption did he make? He listed the top 5 teams out of TN. Then put them in order of wins/losses. Then said make your own assumptions? I don't think he stated who he thought was #1 or #2, but I guess I could be missing something.... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

What does retiredref not know what he is talking about? What assumption did he make? He listed the top 5 teams out of TN. Then put them in order of wins/losses. Then said make your own assumptions? I don't think he stated who he thought was #1 or #2, but I guess I could be missing something.... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I think the problem was that TNFC and Crush were in a higher "bracket" against tougher teams, so their win loss record can't really be compared to the other teams, since they played "easier" teams. (the reason they are in quotes is because I do not know if this is true, not to indicate sarcasm, which is usually saved for reaction or coniglio)

I think the problem was that TNFC and Crush were in a higher "bracket" against tougher teams, so their win loss record can't really be compared to the other teams, since they played "easier" teams. (the reason they are in quotes is because I do not know if this is true, not to indicate sarcasm, which is usually saved for reaction or coniglio)

I got your sarcasm taken care of for the year. Coniglio will throw in a few low blows as well. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Oh ya, and whatever happend to my champion shirt? To show I am the champion ya know?