DII Outlook

willbrenth

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

arite first how can u say that bga will win theres. there is no way they r gunna b able to beat ryan. ryan is stacked from top to bottom. they r gunna b the team to beat this year. u can expect them to b in state.

Shut up. You probably play for Ryan and are trying to talk them up. It's o.k. to complete your words when you type them.

how can baylor not be in the discussion they are returning 8 everyday starters and only lost one pitcher???

are u kiddin me kid. ryan proly has the top pitchin staff in their region. with guidry and brown they r gunna b unstoppable. and the defense is stacked as well as the batting order. u cant say nothin bc u know its true.

are u kiddin me kid. ryan proly has the top pitchin staff in their region. with guidry and brown they r gunna b unstoppable. and the defense is stacked as well as the batting order. u cant say nothin bc u know its true.

Ryans always an above average team...but they seem to choke in cruch time, even with quality pitching.

• 2 weeks later...

well wildcat, CBHS probably has one of the strongest teams if not the strongest team all around, not to mention probably one of the fastest teams in DII. their schedule may be weak cause everyone CBHS wanted to play doesnt want to play but they are going to USA CLAssiC and the National Classic in Anahiem and both you had to be invited to, not to mention been to a state championship something like 7 times in the past 10 years and won it 5 times out of 7.

• 2 months later...

CBHS BETTER BE THE BEST TEAM IN THE WEST.....THEY DON'T PLAY ANYBODY!!!!!!!!THE ONLY TEAM FROM WEST TN THAT I SEE IS A CHALLENGE IS USJ (AA)....I DON'T THEY (CBHS) CAN BEAT THEM!!!!!IT SHOULD BE A CAKE WALK FOR CBHS THIS YEAR,UNTIL THEY GET TO THE STATE AND SEE SOME GOOD TEAMS.

Remember saying that wildcats? Seems silly now, huh.

Yes I do, But like they say " a blind squirrel will find a nut once in a while." It should be a cake walk, if they can avoid Blair Wright and MUS. HA HA

Twice in one week? Maybe that squirrel isn't blind after all...Blair is a good pitcher capable of beating anyone in the area, proving it is not a cake walk.