Brentwood vs Overton

Bobcat

This is a very important match for both squads and it will determine the seeding in the Region 6 dual tournament. The match starts at 6:00 today.

I wish I could be there to see it but I will have to hear the play by play over the phone and then wait for Saturday. These teams match up very well with several having met at GP West. B'wood very strong at 103, 112, 152, 171, 189, 215. Overton is equally strong at some of the same weights so it will very interesting. May hinge on who goes up or down a class getting ready for State season.

I'm hope these teams get to wrestle again at the region duals with a decent referee. the match was horribly refereed. croy from brentwood clearly had the overton 189 kid pinned and there were other mistakes made on both sides.

not taking anything away from Overton's win but it was a horribly refereed match. The match deserved one of Middle TN's better referees like McCool, Rick ..., Gannon, or Williams to name a few.

Congratulations Overton but the Bruins will be back....

I'm hope these teams get to wrestle again at the region duals with a decent referee. the match was horribly refereed. croy from brentwood clearly had the overton 189 kid pinned and there were other mistakes made on both sides.

not taking anything away from Overton's win but it was a horribly refereed match. The match deserved one of Middle TN's better referees like McCool, Rick ..., Gannon, or Williams to name a few.

Congratulations Overton but the Bruins will be back....

This was an exciting match and here are the results from last night:

103: Br tech Ov

112: Ov dec Br

119: Ov pin Br

125: Br dec Ov

130: Ov pin Br

135: Ov dec Br

140: Br dec Ov

145: Ov maj Br

152: Ov maj Br

160: Ov maj Br

171: Br dec Ov (Best match of the night a 5-3 dec)

189: Br tech Ov

215: Br tech Ov

Hwt: Br pin Ov

Overton 30 Brentwood 30

Overton had 2 pins to Brentwood 1: Tiebreaker