Dist4-AA(cak,catholic,ac,kingston,scott,loudon,stone)

nikeair23

loudon has two new great pitchers plus returning...

loudon

AC

stone

catholic

cak

kingston

scott

Are ya kiddin? Catholic has to be the strongest team returning by far.. Then you have CAK did they even lose anybody? AC will also be tough but has some holes to fill. Stone should be good but will have to prove themselves.

Are ya kiddin? Catholic has to be the strongest team returning by far.. Then you have CAK did they even lose anybody? AC will also be tough but has some holes to fill. Stone should be good but will have to prove themselves.

I don't know that I would say Catholic has the strongest team returning by far. They've got to replace their top pitcher in Ponzurick, 2 of their 3 best power hitters in Washington and Olberding, a 2 year starter at catcher in Jarnigan and the heart and soul of the team in Ryan Greer. AC has 3 big holes to fill but return the nucleus of a state tourney team. They also recently had the misfortune of 2 serious injuries to their top 2 pitchers (White and Price). Loudon, who seems to have Catholic's number, has supposedly added two strong pitchers. CAK has the potential to be thrown in with the top teams. Stone might be a stretch to be included in the conversation at this point since they haven't given us much to look at.

Granted Loudon has had Catholics Number in the past but this year is the year for the Irish. I also talked to a very reliable source from loudon and these two new guys are nothing to worry about (hopefully). Do you know what happend to the Price and White boys from AC why are the hurt?

Michael White broke his wrist in a basketball game last week after getting undercut by a Scott County player while attempting a dunk. He was lucky that it wasn't much worse (concussion and/or neck injury). Nick Price broke his pelvis in a car wreck the day we had all the ice last week. White "should" be back near the start of baseball but it was his right wrist so you never know. I'm not sure of Price's return date.

• 2 weeks later...

This district has no stand out teams this year but the winner of this district i think will win the region.

My feelings are this:

AC

Catholic

Loudon

Stone Memorial

CAK

Kingston

Scott County

AC lost only three guys who made a difference last year. Their spots will be filled and they will move on without a problem.

Catholic lost a few last year and their fillers won't make a huge impact.

Loudon says thay have two new guys that throw hard. Well thats a half-way true statement.

Really and truly the biggest surprise of this district is Stone. They were added into the district last year and they are a good team who could ruin the conference standings.

CAK has alot returning but the guys coming back aren't that good.

Kingston is just young and will need to get a year under their belts before they have much impact.

Scott County is a day off or at best just a practice.