Cookeville vs Sparta

Mr. Walton

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You were absolutely right. Never in it never never never close to being in the game. One of the WC girls in particular was off bad tonight even out of control she should have been benched. But the Cavettes were really just too big for WC . That is about the best girls team I've ever seen in Cookeville. Congratulations. Congrats to Yslas. Without her we would have been completely stomped tonight.

So you think Sparta girls have zero chance to beat cookeville earlybird? Sparta has always got a chance at beating cookeville. Completely agree on the out of control player.

So you think Sparta girls have zero chance to beat cookeville earlybird? Sparta has always got a chance at beating cookeville. Completely agree on the out of control player.

When you have a kid that is just not having a good game that goes down and just pitches the ball up or throws it away or turns it over you gotta try someone else. That being said we had zero chance yes. Yslas can't win these games by herself. She did all she could in my opinion, Some of our girls were just way undersized.

I think I know how you got your name flyinghigh50, cause I have no idea what your talking about there mr high

You said the post was IGNORANT!! Go back and read it. You were trying to cover your ignorant statement. Your name is real ORIGINAL...................don't have to be high to recognize a poster trying to cover up BIG MOUTH.

You said the post was IGNORANT!! Go back and read it. You were trying to cover your ignorant statement. Your name is real ORIGINAL...................don't have to be high to recognize a poster trying to cover up BIG MOUTH.

OK flyinghigh50 I went back and read it and.............yea, it was still ignorant /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> popcorn?

When you have a kid that is just not having a good game that goes down and just pitches the ball up or throws it away or turns it over you gotta try someone else. That being said we had zero chance yes. Yslas can't win these games by herself. She did all she could in my opinion, Some of our girls were just way undersized.

I know which one you are talking about. So Haley is to blame? Or her? He left her in there o wait he probably couldn't see since he was sitting in the chair the whole time. I agree with the comment about trying someone else out. There is another girl that didn't come out and she never comes out. I probably would sit her out for awhile too

I know which one you are talking about. So Haley is to blame? Or her? He left her in there o wait he probably couldn't see since he was sitting in the chair the whole time. I agree with the comment about trying someone else out. There is another girl that didn't come out and she never comes out. I probably would sit her out for awhile too

Haley should have taken her out I guess he's to blame for that. Would it have changed the outcome of the game ? I doubt it but we might have played it alot closer.

I was kinda getting back to this post, and trying to say that if Haley would have worked his subs a little different it could have helped our chances. May have came off a little rude there, sorry.