Whats up with uc

ZAMBO

bradford would have won if it wasn't for turnovers...and missed free throws /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

Bradford had 23 turnovers....They certainly had their chances from the free throw line....They only hit 17 of 27 free throws.....Union City was whistled for 25 fouls......

You could also say that Bradford was as close as they were because they did hit 17 free throws....Bradford was whistled for 10 fouls.....Union City hit only 4 out of 7 free throws....

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bradford would have won if it wasn't for turnovers...and missed free throws /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

Not to be a smart butt but Gleason could have won 10+ games if it wasn't for turnovers. The difference between the 3-10 teams in the district is usually turnovers, shooting %, and rebounds.

Trenton will let you score if you beat the pressure up front they just want the ball back. Halls is does too.

I think 14A will be cut up some when it comes reevaluation time. I think Gleason might get moved to 13A, Humboldt might get into the district with TCA and Madison (cant think of the district #) Also, there has been some talk about Gibson Co. losing some kids and moving into 14A. It's a 10 team district and most others have 6-7 teams. Dresden and Gleason Grenfield drive all the way to Halls when McKenzie is right up the road.

I think Shane Sisco said it best at times his kids play uninspired ball and it causes them to get sluggish at times. Union City is the best team around when it is all said and done. They have depth, the best player, and a whole lot of heart. UC will be in the boro, close games never hurt anyone we just have a bullseye on us and everybody gets up to play us thats all.

I think Shane Sisco said it best at times his kids play uninspired ball and it causes them to get sluggish at times. Union City is the best team around when it is all said and done. They have depth, the best player, and a whole lot of heart. UC will be in the boro, close games never hurt anyone we just have a bullseye on us and everybody gets up to play us thats all.

I have not seen U C play but it is a complement when people feel good about just playing you close. Same thing happens to us (Grace Christian) everyone gets up for our game. Bottom line is a win is a win and move on to the next one. Good luck the rest of the way and hope to see you in the boro.

After reading this quote I just had to use this one. "But if ifs, ands, and buts were candies and nuts we would all have a very, Merry Christmas." /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

After reading this quote I just had to use this one. "But if ifs, ands, and buts were candies and nuts we would all have a very, Merry Christmas." /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

good to see the purple and gold voice from the east is still around how ya doing my friend, saw you in nashville at lipscomb didnt get a chance to talk holler at us sometime if you get into UC, if not make your plans to see the show in the BORO hopefully, lot of basketball still to go!!!

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> An oldie but goodie from the Randy Barnes vault......

BTW...Congrats to Randy Barnes,my head coach,for his nomination to be in the T.S.S.A.A. Hall of Fame.....What a day Championship Saturday could be for UC fans,students and alumni......

No offence to anyone just trying to stoke the fire a little bit.

23 posts at the present time....Your post the only negative one....SSSSSSS....That's the sound the fire makes when the water is poured over it.... /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />