DII Gold Ball Predictions

MTOWN21

DII Small

You don't need a crystal ball to figure this one out!

Gold Ball- Lausanne

Silver Ball- SBEC,??????

DII Large

At first glance, you don't need a crystal ball to figure this one out also,

but is everyone ready to concede another Gold Ball to Knoxville Webb?

Gold Ball- Knoxville Webb, Ensworth, Briarcrest, Pope John Paul II

Silver Ball- any of the above

DII Small

Gold Ball- Lausanne

Silver Ball- SBEC,??????

DII Large

It doesn't matter whether anyone concedes or not, Knoxville Webb is the odds on favorite to win their second straight Div II championship. As to second, perhaps this could be discussed. But the only discussion is between Ensworth and Briarcrest. JPII is not in this picture unless tator tot comes back and poses as a girl. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

It doesn't matter whether anyone concedes or not, Knoxville Webb is the odds on favorite to win their second straight Div II championship. As to second, perhaps this could be discussed. But the only discussion is between Ensworth and Briarcrest. JPII is not in this picture unless tator tot comes back and poses as a girl. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Stu you are obsessed with Golden and JPII I believe. If you want I can get him to autograph an 8x10 for you and I can mail it. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> By the way Stu you need to get a CoachT Plus membership. With all that money you made from the fish fry I'm sure you can come up with 12$ a year:)

Stu you are obsessed with Golden and JPII I believe. If you want I can get him to autograph an 8x10 for you and I can mail it. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> By the way Stu you need to get a CoachT Plus membership. With all that money you made from the fish fry I'm sure you can come up with 12$ a year:)

But my statement stands, no chance at state for the Lady Knights, just ain't got it. Been on the football thread lately, Ho Hooo Hoooooooooo. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

PS a crystal ball is not a bad idea for some of your predictions especially in that other sport. Send some polish over to Norwood.

PSS one last thing, next year you are going to get quizeeezed by the Lady Irish, ha, ha,.

DII Small

Gold Ball- Lausanne

Silver Ball- SBEC,??????

DII Large

I would agree: the gold ball is waiting for Lausanne in DII Small.....

DII Large would appear to be Knoxville Webb with Briarcrest ready to challenge.

Other west tn DII schools that could make some noise for their classification (if they get on a post season roll) is SBA and SBEC.