Memphis Prep Basketball is political!

Legend

so does that mean coaching, if the players think they got it made that directly reflects the coach, you agree

Humboldt is hard to figure out..If it's coaching then why do they get there??...It's not all on talent...But when they get there they don't play well....They almost got beat by Wartburg last season before Temple beat them....You have to think it's coaching??...If it's the venue,which I guess would mean the big gym,small gym difference then why doesn't Boykin schedule them to play in some of these tournaments in a college arena??...I find it hard to see what difference it makes with depth perception...These guys play outside all the time...What more depth perception can you have when behind the backboard is a couple miles of horizon??...Union City's problem seems to be the regionals but when they get to Murfreesboro you can almost put it on the board..Gold Ball....

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

red_16, ucradiodick, chipper, and purple n gold if non of yall teams make it and Manassas is playing a team from the east who do you root for

I root for Manassas if they make it....The West is the toughest section of the state to play in...As bad as I hated it I was there in The Boro last season pulling for Humboldt.....

Humboldt is hard to figure out..If it's coaching then why do they get there??...It's not all on talent...But when they get there they don't play well....They almost got beat by Wartburg last season before Temple beat them....You have to think it's coaching??...If it's the venue,which I guess would mean the big gym,small gym difference then why doesn't Boykin schedule them to play in some of these tournaments in a college arena??...I find it hard to see what difference it makes with depth perception...These guys play outside all the time...What more depth perception can you have when behind the backboard is a couple miles of horizon??...Union City's problem seems to be the regionals but when they get to Murfreesboro you can almost put it on the board..Gold Ball....

Humboldt does practice at UT Martin the week before going to the 'Boro so I don't think you can really blame it on depth perception... but I've never really understood why Humboldt doesn't go and play in some of these tournaments...It may be money, the school board, idk...I really don't know what it is...

A lot of people say it's coaching, but no one with bad coaching goes to the 'Boro three years in a row (maybe four)...I know that the guys from the 06' class blame themselves...I've spoken with them and they simply underestimated Grace...but then again, other guys from that team said they didn't even know one player on Grace before they got on the court with them...Idk, I wasn't there..

red_16, ucradiodick, chipper, and purple n gold if non of yall teams make it and Manassas is playing a team from the east who do you root for

I be rooting for Manassas.I go to the state tournament every year and stay the whole weekend.I watch all the games and i root for all the teams in West Tn.I want all the Gold Balss and Mr.Basketballs to come back to the west.

yes, and Humboldt did nothing for me they had too many flaws

You badmouth every team on here but yours. You hype up Buckner like there's nobody that can touch him. I can guarentee you one thing, if Humboldt and Manassas meet up, Humboldt will realize what's on the line and they won't be scared! You don't have to lie abot coming to the Humboldt/Trenton game though! I know you weren't there!

You badmouth every team on here but yours. You hype up Buckner like there's nobody that can touch him. I can guarentee you one thing, if Humboldt and Manassas meet up, Humboldt will realize what's on the line and they won't be scared! You don't have to lie abot coming to the Humboldt/Trenton game though! I know you weren't there!

yall lie alot? Humboldt said they didnt have there entire team -vs- Middleton

Crayton, Epperson, Jackson, Porter, Dunbar, Wade2, Hunt, Parham, and taylor all played and got killed!

Legend,you Manassas folks be at a lot of UC games now.I also see that you all were at the Humboldt and Trenton game.You guys are spending a lot of time in this area.Are we getting a little worried now?Doing a lot of scouting now.Dont let us UC folks scare you.

They might have been there scouting the referees!!! From what I hear, memphis teams have to fear them more than the opponents.

They might have been there scouting the referees!!! From what I hear, memphis teams have to fear them more than the opponents.

you are right the refereess scare me the most!!!!!!

they let UC HB LC play witch is fine but soon as a Memphis teams come up there touch fouls will be called.