District 4 A

philip2003

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sunbright might not even have enough to fill a team. A player told me there have only been six to eight players at practice.

i had heard the same thing. maybe they heard about how good coalfield is going to be so they decided just to give up. not really. its sad that they might not have a team. but if your school doesnt offer a sport, they will be able to go to other schools and play. maybe then coalfield can get some more transfers.

I heard the reason Sunbright only has 6-8 players at practice is because a few seniors think they only have to show up at games to be good

[/quote

The seniors at Sunbright are a bunch of freeloaders. All the teachers will be thankful when they all graduate, if they even get that far. This senior is hung on Curtis Newberry who was a horrible teacher and coach.

I Agree UTC. The whole protest thing last year was a joke, and that should have never been aloud to happen, and I lost all respect for the sunbright progran with that stunt. Plus it didnt' work. I still cant help but feel sorry for the Hawn kid, cause he's really good, and he'll be lucky to stay out of the basement in the district.