wait and see

mclovin008

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok.. soo, your telling me there is no way he runs a 6.16 in 60? i saw it with my own eyes!! but, you dont have to believe me.. im just stating what i KNOW!

I didnt know they allowed computer use in mental facilities.. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Carl Crawford.. 6.36 in 1999 as a man..not a young high school kid. I dont see it...whether your crazy eyes /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> saw it or not.

http://hsbaseballweb.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/...81/m/7451045812

I mean i hate to say it but I agree with the Farragut guy. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> But when I saw him he was only 69 feet tall and only weighed 7 tons...he must have found a new love in roids. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I didnt know they allowed computer use in mental facilities.. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Carl Crawford.. 6.36 in 1999 as a man..not a young high school kid. I dont see it...whether your crazy eyes /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> saw it or not.

I mean i hate to say it but I agree with the Farragut guy. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> But when I saw him he was only 69 feet tall and only weighed 7 tons...he must have found a new love in roids. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

well then.. i guess if you dont believe me.. come and see it yourself..

Man your funny!!! I dont know where you come up with such good one liners. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> I ll go out on a limb and say neither you nor your child even played baseball. Thats if you were (allowed to breed), from the zoo keepers of course. If you could throw,run, or catch or all you would know this kid is a stud reguardless of what position he s gonna play whether it s in college or high school.

Man your funny!!! I dont know where you come up with such good one liners. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> I ll go out on a limb and say neither you nor your child even played baseball. Thats if you were (allowed to breed), from the zoo keepers of course. If you could throw,run, or catch or all you would know this kid is a stud reguardless of what position he s gonna play whether it s in college or high school.

Well to tell you the truth, I can run, throw, and catch probably better than you or your kid. The kid would be an absolute stud if i could actually believe the crazy $#!+ that is being said.

Well to tell you the truth, I can run, throw, and catch probably better than you or your kid. The kid would be an absolute stud if i could actually believe the crazy $#!+ that is being said.

The only thing thats is ?able is his 60 yd time which i think has been cleared up. It doesnt matter anyway he s a ball player with some great skills.