State prediction for D1 and DII

Mulloy5

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its going to be a good matchup between Father Ryan and Brentwood; however, I have confidence that Father Ryan will leave it all out there, as we want revenge for our only loss to Brentwood ever, which occurred last year. I can say that Father Ryan has the most talented senior class of 15 guys that it has seen likely in the programs history. I don't know the details of Brentwood nor Cookeville's teams, but along with Father Ryan I put them as the top three contenders for the State Title. As for the trash talkers keep on talkin, but come gameday you best put your money where your mouth is.

Its going to be a good matchup between Father Ryan and Brentwood; however, I have confidence that Father Ryan will leave it all out there, as we want revenge for our only loss to Brentwood ever, which occurred last year. I can say that Father Ryan has the most talented senior class of 15 guys that it has seen likely in the programs history. I don't know the details of Brentwood nor Cookeville's teams, but along with Father Ryan I put them as the top three contenders for the State Title. As for the trash talkers keep on talkin, but come gameday you best put your money where your mouth is.

If Father Ryan is going to be so good this year especially with 15 talented seniors, why in the world did they move down to Division 2?

that was our coahes descision, not ours. our coach was trying to explain it to us and we didn't meet three of the 4 requirements to stay in Division 1. I for got what they were but it had to do with a middle school/feeder program, having consistant success and 2 other things like that. We are a talented team and we are ready to compete for a state title.

good reasoning hoss, you're obviously a father ryan player so try not to talk smack if you have nothing meaningful to say about the topic.

ya im a father ryan player..and i dont need reasoning..my reasoning will be the score board after our game and you crying in your little crease after each player from our starting offense has a hat trick on you. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> HOSS

Um you are really wrong about that statement we lost only 3 seniors last year and have pretty much all of our d and middies returning and the top goalie in the state from last year. We beat you last year with out some of our best middies. Good luck scoring goals on our all state goalie and getting past the defense. Brentwood is going to win the divison and win it all this year.

UM...thanks for the good wishes but i dont think ill need too much luck scoring aonther hat trick against him this year..by the way, what number are you man

ya im a father ryan player..and i dont need reasoning..my reasoning will be the score board after our game and you crying in your little crease after each player from our starting offense has a hat trick on you. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> HOSS

UM...thanks for the good wishes but i dont think ill need too much luck scoring aonther hat trick against him this year..by the way, what number are you man

Is that really needed? The point of this isnt to talk more trash than the other guy...i have respect for most teams yours included but this really tarnishes your image.

Is that really needed? The point of this isnt to talk more trash than the other guy...i have respect for most teams yours included but this really tarnishes your image.

I agree with fivehole you guys are talking all that trash and it does nothing. all your doing is ruining what this is for and as five hole said tarnishing your image.