Juniior Players College Predictions

Beaverfan

I agree. Cade, Mac, Cooper, and Curt will all go D-1. They get letters almost daily and they are great guys. As far as cade bein an extremely hard worker.... im gonna have to say no. He is when he wants to, but mainly he is just extremely gifted. I'm pretty sure God created him to hit a baseball 400 feet.

haha..he is gifted! I dont know how he works at school for baseball but ive seen him in thunder 9 o clock every saturday morning....and i know he works out/hits there at least 3 times a week.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, we'll go with Stroup, since you really know your players. Look at the Karns write-up on the TBCA.org website. Maybe that'll help you. I'll leave it at that for now and let you know the end result when it is all said and done. Maybe you can get out to some games and see for yourself. It will be self-evident.

Well I know my vision is blurred because I am guessing at a player who doesnt exist....no junior from karns is that good. sorrry...and good enough to be getting recruiting letters as a sophomore and junior....since ya know college coaches can recruit him then. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Who are you talking about?

Well I know my vision is blurred because I am guessing at a player who doesnt exist....no junior from karns is that good. sorrry...and good enough to be getting recruiting letters as a sophomore and junior....since ya know college coaches can recruit him then. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Who are you talking about?

Yeah...you're right. No players at Karns that good and the player is a figment of my imagination. Obviously, only Farragut has those types of players. I made it all up to entertain you.

You clowns are missing a good deal of info. about the recruiting process. Some athletes receive letters from colleges simply because the athlete has initiated contact, Some athletes receive letters because their coaches do a great job of getting their players recognized, and some players simply receive letters because they've paid some silly place like perfect game, thunder, etc. to put their names out there. For instance, Perfect game is a paid for service. When colleges see that athletes are willing to pay for that kind of crap, they also realize that the athlete is serious about playing. The coach now knows that the kid will be interested in playing and will also be an easy sell on his program.

Obviously, some players are so good that everyone knows to come and watch them play. For example, Kyle Waldrop didn't have to do any of those things. He threw missiles from the mound and dropped bombs at the plate. He had great size and a terrific attitude. I dare say that you would have caught him talking trash on the internet like you guys. Ultimately, however, there aren't many Kyle Waldrop's in the USA. Most high school athletes are simply kids with some skill. The kids with the most skill, determination, and character go on to succeed at a higher level. Just like hard work, skill alone does not make a player. HUMILITY is also important.

Is Robby Martin the junior at Karns?

You clowns are missing a good deal of info. about the recruiting process. Some athletes receive letters from colleges simply because the athlete has initiated contact, Some athletes receive letters because their coaches do a great job of getting their players recognized, and some players simply receive letters because they've paid some silly place like perfect game, thunder, etc. to put their names out there. For instance, Perfect game is a paid for service. When colleges see that athletes are willing to pay for that kind of crap, they also realize that the athlete is serious about playing. The coach now knows that the kid will be interested in playing and will also be an easy sell on his program.

Obviously, some players are so good that everyone knows to come and watch them play. For example, Kyle Waldrop didn't have to do any of those things. He threw missiles from the mound and dropped bombs at the plate. He had great size and a terrific attitude. I dare say that you would have caught him talking trash on the internet like you guys. Ultimately, however, there aren't many Kyle Waldrop's in the USA. Most high school athletes are simply kids with some skill. The kids with the most skill, determination, and character go on to succeed at a higher level. Just like hard work, skill alone does not make a player. HUMILITY is also important.

Is Robby Martin the junior at Karns?

Come on man....take it easy. I was just having a little fun and providing some entertainment. My intention wasn't to get everyone, including you, all spun up and in an uproar.

I already said I made up the Junior at Karns to provide entertainment. See my earlier feedback to JohnDoe.

Plus, if there is a player or family getting letters and want to share this information, they can post it on here themselves. I am not going to do it for them, because it's their own personal business to decide whether or not they want to do that.

Come on man....take it easy. I was just having a little fun and providing some entertainment. My intention wasn't to get everyone, including you, all spun up and in an uproar.

I already said I made up the Junior at Karns to provide entertainment. See my earlier feedback to JohnDoe.

Plus, if there is a player or family getting letters and want to share this information, they can post it on here themselves. I am not going to do it for them, because it's their own personal business to decide whether or not they want to do that.

No reason to lie. We all know that you are either the phantom junior player or his father, and that you didn't make up any players. Next, you need to realize that this type of pompous self-promotion is incredibly damaging to one's ability to play. Most kids or parents who talk this way have an opinion of themselves that is either a great deal over estimated or entirely unjustified. Let your play, not your mouth, do the talking and promoting for you.

No reason to lie. We all know that you are either the phantom junior player or his father, and that you didn't make up any players. Next, you need to realize that this type of pompous self-promotion is incredibly damaging to one's ability to play. Most kids or parents who talk this way have an opinion of themselves that is either a great deal over estimated or entirely unjustified. Let your play, not your mouth, do the talking and promoting for you.

I just knew you couldn't leave this alone. Come on man, let it go and don't worry about it. You of all people shouldn't be calling anyone pompous, because you beat anyone on here in that category. You get on here and make accusations and bash players and programs. No kid on any team or any program deserves that kind of ridicule. Yes, I've seen your bashing of programs on the 4AAA section.

First of all, you take this stuff way too serious and you don't know what the h**l you are talking about. Second of all, you are just a big IDIOT!! A "phantom junior player" and "pompous self-promotion"...WOW...how ridiculous can you possibly get?

I just knew you couldn't leave this alone. Come on man, let it go and don't worry about it. You of all people shouldn't be calling anyone pompous, because you beat anyone on here in that category. You get on here and make accusations and bash players and programs. No kid on any team or any program deserves that kind of ridicule. Yes, I've seen your bashing of programs on the 4AAA section.

First of all, you take this stuff way too serious and you don't know what the h**l you are talking about. Second of all, you are just a big IDIOT!! A "phantom junior player" and "pompous self-promotion"...WOW...how ridiculous can you possibly get?

Did he just call himself an IDIOT? because last time I read..he was the one that made up and talked about this "phantom junior player" more than anyone else on this thread.

Finally he got one thing right! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Keep up the good work. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Did he just call himself an IDIOT? because last time I read..he was the one that made up and talked about this "phantom junior player" more than anyone else on this thread.

Finally he got one thing right! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Keep up the good work. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

And....the last time you read....I wasn't even talking to you, about you, about your team, etc. In other words, why don't you mind your own business. Here again...it may be that there are some on here with several user identities.

Birds of a feather, flock together. Unbelievable. Go back to the 4AAA predictions with your buddy and put down those programs, parents, and players. There's quite a few of you on here who seem to relish in that.

THE END. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

And....the last time you read....I wasn't even talking to you, about you, about your team, etc. In other words, why don't you mind your own business. Here again...it may be that there are some on here with several user identities.

Birds of a feather, flock together. Unbelievable. Go back to the 4AAA predictions with your buddy and put down those programs, parents, and players. There's quite a few of you on here who seem to relish in that.

THE END. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Do you guys actually wonder why so many of these kids have ridiculous attitudes ? Anyway , why don't you stay on the subject and name some of the kid's getting serious inquires .

Okay then. Beaverfan, since this is the forum about junior signees, could you please refer to a few. I have already put a few names out there, and will ask that you do the same. Hopefully that will include your son, who is being recruited by Baylor, Chat st. etc. There are plenty of kids in 3AAA that will get looks, and we are on here to find out who they are.