This kid is without a doubt the top young prospect in Chattanooga

OwlPride

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He needs to go and find a GA message board for him to pump him up /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I'm sorry 2-Seam.....it's not like the Times Free Press covers North Georgia, or Stump Martin discusses Geiorgia teams. Oh wait, Stump is from Georgia. Ooltewah will never play the kid...

they never play Georgia schools. Hey, believe it or not Georgia is not that far from Hwy 58!

http://hcschools.org/ohsowls/athletics/Ool...l/schedule.html

In case you still cant figure it out I LL HELP YOU--------quote "this kid is without a doubt the top the top prospect in CHATTANOOGA" he PLAYS IN RINGGOLD, GEORGIA!!!!!!! CHATTANOOGA IS NOT IN GEORGIA, RINGGOLD is in GEORGIA. hint------Go to MAPQUEST it will show you how to get there.

You need to expand your hoizons, son. It's a big ol' world out there. Get a life and take a break from the computer. Take a chill pill. Take a nap or something. It ain't no big thang to me.

Well good for him and his daddy.who cares? not trying to be mean,but,he's in ringgold,tn won't see him.

Your buddy 58 Hwy asked a question about "heat" and I posted about a kid in the Chattanooga "area" that has outstanding heat for an eighth grader. I don't understand why it's not germane to this discussion board. There are some readers that actually might find it interesting. Furthermore, if you do a mapquest search you will find that Ringgold and Ooltewah are next door neighbors. Ringgold and Ooltewah usually play during the regular season, so there is a strong liklihood we could play sometime in the distant future.

Your buddy 58 Hwy asked a question about "heat" and I posted about a kid in the Chattanooga "area" that has outstanding heat for an eighth grader. I don't understand why it's not germane to this discussion board. There are some readers that actually might find it interesting. Furthermore, if you do a mapquest search you will find that Ringgold and Ooltewah are next door neighbors. Ringgold and Ooltewah usually play during the regular season, so there is a strong liklihood we could play sometime in the distant future.

If memory serves me correctly quote "this thread is goofy" started it all, as you usually do!!!!!! No where in your post did you say AREA until now /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" It s not germane because this is TN coacht not Ga coacht, i m impressed with the 65 mph but i would still have to see it to beleive???? How can we keep up with GA players when theres so many good TN players! Yes Ringgold is a 20-30min drive but so is ALABAMA., got anybody from there you want to talk about?